Author Topic: Dumb Things You've Done Today  (Read 3220 times)

What are stupid moments you've had today, mine was putting the Ubuntu image on a CD, just putting it on there, then I thought "Wait, I should use an image burner, that'd be smart"  so I clicked "Erase disk" and i didn't have the amage backed up, so now, I'm waiting for the Ubuntu download to finish again, after waiting a night.  I hate myself.

Spilled a glass of water on myself on accident :( the poor water D:

I ate the rat poison.

...Wait...

i opened my knife and sliced my finger  :D
Owie..  D:

When I first woke up, I went into the bathroom (still half asleep) and went up the toilet, then started pissed to the left of the toilet onto the floor, luckily I caught myself before hardly any got on the floor, still not fun to clean up though. >.>

When I first woke up, I went into the bathroom (still half asleep) and went up the toilet, then started pissed to the left of the toilet onto the floor, luckily I caught myself before hardly any got on the floor, still not fun to clean up though. >.>
Did you play that "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" song while cleaning it? ;o

No, but the song Psychosocial by Slipknot had been playing in my head ever since waking up so I was singing that to myself.

Who cleans piss off the floor. It smells good when you leave it there for a long time.

I've done nothing stupid today!

Well, close to nothing.

Okay I lied. I just can't remember most of it.

I watched the weather channel without my glasses.

I haven't had a chance to do anything else.

I swung my hand into a ceiling fan by accident.

I stood up, was tired. Smashed my foot in my desk, and woo.. The blood is dripping :D

nothing today...but yesterday or 2 days ago, i was walking in the store and my hand skid against a cardboard box and i cut my hand and it was bleeding and dripping on their floor. and now i never drink sunnyD from cardboard boxes

I almost stepped into the cat box. I watched Mind Freak. I went onto ProBuilder's server. :(

It has to be done. I read this topic. ;D

Just kidding. I woke up and went to the bathroom and took a stuff in the bathtub. Not fun at all to clean up.