Author Topic: *Read about Blockland*  (Read 2227 times)

You've probaly read this but check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockland its kind of cool cause i never knew LEGO tried to buy blockland from Badspot im glad he said no cause they would have messed it up like Disney messed up club penguin  (but club penguin was already messed up)

I tried buying Lego but they don't like the idea of trading their company for $5 and some lent.

Ah so you frogot to bring them your hundred  :cookie:'s

Rofl roblox doesnt have an article

Man but all the cool players would be banned because of cuss or any of adulty becasue little kids like lego,dont get me wrong i like lego's to but hardly ever no more

I know lego is one of those "childish money stealing" company but there products are good...

I know lego is one of those "childish money stealing" company but there products are good...

cant really improve on the idea of "building stuff with other stuff"

cant really improve on the idea of "building stuff with other stuff"

How about building stuff on stuff with corn in it :D

how about building stuff with duploblocks and bionicle making a contraption that makes corn

he said stuff i say stuff (real genuine stuff) with corn in it

he said stuff i say stuff (real genuine stuff) with corn in it
mm corn is good.

Just was readin and came across this =D

"The game is neither endorsed by, nor affiliated with, the LEGO brand."

Just was readin and came across this =D

"The game is neither endorsed by, nor affiliated with, the LEGO brand."
Seems based off it though.

Rofl roblox doesnt have an article
We don't have an article anymore because friends kept screwing it up, that and apparently it's "advertising" even though a lot of other games have articles also.

no, i don`t think it would be advertising because people don`t like bad games.