Author Topic: Oh F*** moments in gaming.  (Read 3614 times)

:O
What game is that?

OSHT!

Post them.
(pic)

Damn. I didn't know that there were armies that big in that.

Btw, when you siege a castle, has it ever crashed on you?

Never tried sieging, so I don't know.

I don't really understand how sieges work.

Mount And Blade, for the clueless.

EDIT : It was acually like 7 armies, I was supposed to follow the sheriff or whatever they call him for the Vaegirs, and they were sieging a castle, I had no idea how to join in or whatever, so I started to loot a nearby town, then the response force to the siege ran me over.

I surrendered though.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 08:02:36 PM by Anti-Cop »

I was playing Minerva:Metastasis, I pushed a button to open a door and somewhere around 20 zombines came out.

I went through a door in Halo and saw a bunch of flood running at me. I closed the door, sat there then open, throw grenade, back out, repeat.

GTA4 where i was flying chopper near tower, some ass pushes me (other chopper) and my blades hit tower, snaping them, making me fall to my death.

In DOOM's E1M8, when I open the door and see all of the Pinky Demons.

Almost every moment in DooM is an "Oh F***" moment.

Except DooM 3.

I was playing Crackdown in the Shai-Gen district, I was mucking around in the street near the last boss and two gang hit squads showed up, there were around 40 gang members in a circle along with all their cars, I threw a grenade in the middle (keep in mind that my grenade skills were at 4 stars) and at that very moment, about 30 of them threw grenades, when it exploded the game went down to like 10 fps and all the cars blew up, gang members were flying as high as buildings and I was thrown back about 200 feet, the explosion was like a nuclear bomb.
It wasn't just OH forget, it was also OMG LOLOL HOLY stuff!

Well, I was playing Myst 3 at a friends house, and thought I'd beaten the game, when all of a sudden, Saavedro appeared out of nowhere and bashed my skull with a stone mallet... I lost! Here's a video someone made of the particular ending I experienced...

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpMzkuxnkOw
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 11:28:21 PM by Telly »

Almost every moment in DooM is an "Oh F***" moment.

Except DooM 3.
Yeah its just like, oh its dark now. still dark. yay im outside, now its brown k dark again

That time in DF when my dwarves started out and there was a loving lengendary Colossus 3 screens down from them. One of them wandered too close and the thing charged him and proceeded to throw everyone off the mountain

They all died :(

o forget, blockland was invaded with noobs :(