Author Topic: Zack437  (Read 4858 times)

Jesus for one word? Zack is loving sick
Twin, you fail to grasp the concept of what a handicap is.

haha

some girl was his boyfriend and zack says he was 15 when he is REALLY 9; (notice his spelling)

just like epic puppy; they don't like cussing just because there moms say so

He perm banned me because I said, "forget".
Wow...even it censored? Wow.

he asked if we were friends and i said yea
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 11:16:04 PM by Lemurdecatta »

Why yea? Why no say |\|0 and wait for him to figure out what it ment?
|\|= N :/

The spelling of it is negligable compared to the actual infantile nature of being offended by "swears." Considering that we already know that the admin is juvenile and incapable of thinking on a scale other than "WWJD?", it is impossible to assume that he not only would care about who 'broked ur building', but it is impossible to assume that he knew who 'broked ur building'.

Also, it's the only known cruise control for cool. Get it right.
WWJD? Wtf?
Im guessing that means World War JD... lol.

This guy Is just as much of a handicap as me He Dates on BL He himself is a fail

haha

some girl was his boyfriend and zack says he was 15 when he is REALLY 9; (notice his spelling)

just like epic puppy; they don't like cussing just because there moms say so
I'm guessing you're talking about summer, just some e-whore.
If he was saying Fun Teen or Minority it's a lie.

Theres this idiot host That plays Blockland. This guy is so bad I actually think he bought the game just so he could be a douche to everyone else.  Right when I joined he banned someone. Then banned someone else 3 minutes later. I asked him to turn off caps lock. Then he said "NO ITS NOT ON" Then I said "YES IT IS ON" Then he just said "NOOB". And banned me. This guy has serious anger management. Ive even heard stories of this guy banning people countless times.
Cmon man GROW up you were probably just peeing him off he is very short tempered.He's a nice guy ive had super admin on his servers.GROW UP

Cmon man GROW up you were probably just peeing him off he is very short tempered.He's a nice guy ive had super admin on his servers.GROW UP
Pah.. we've grown up, sadly Zack CANNOT grow balls for the internet.

Well, guess what I was just banned from his server for?

"I don liek purple"

Ok wth?

Well, guess what I was just banned from his server for?

"I don liek purple"

Ok wth?
This Guy Must Be Baned For Good He is a total stuff head

We all can be "stuff heads". Does that mean we should all be banned? Zack is just some kid who is being himself. We can easily choose to ignore him.