Author Topic: The Shadow Alliance  (Read 9442 times)

!Attention!
-------------
 The group known as the Anti-CK Group is now the Shadow Alliance. It is basically a freelance group, we do everything.

*- All Shadow Alliance members must wear red, any assortment of red, dotted, plain, bright, dark, etc.

*-If you play Blockland the tag will be SA{your rank initals here} i.e: SA{l.a} fireball (l.a=leader assassin).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 These are the current 8 members:
Leaders:
-----------
1-fireball
2-Corruption
3-Speckz
Elite:
Manager:
1-Head Crab Ned
Trader:
Assassin:
Guide:
1-Rudyman
Normal:
1-Exo
2-Cmputerman
3-Maveric
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ranks are, as you have seen, 1-Leader, 2-Elite, 3-Manager, 4-Trader, Assassin, & Guide, 5-Normal.

Leader= The founders, can kick whoever they wish, if reasonable, can recruite anyone, etc.

Elite= Basically the guild's council, may kick off by voting together.

*- Only the Elites and Leaders know the Guild's Bank's Password.

Manager- One under the Elite, have a little more accessability

*- The Trader, Assassin, and Guide are all on the same level, you are put into one by your top skill.

Trader- Like it says, you get the guild money by selling equipment.

Assassin- Like it says, the killer, the one who specializes in hunting down enemies, stealthy or not, or just helping in the wars.

Guide- Helps non-members get to challenges/dungeons, will help with challenge or dungeon if there is an extra payment, also the observer for who might be able to join.

Normal- normal members with hardly any advantages.

*- you may also move up in your ranks by just being plain nice to your higher ups (nice as in generous, not having extremely well manners, even though that does count a bit).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

#1- No CK members allowed.
#2- Don't kill random people or a cop just because they are cops.
#3- Obey your higher ups unless someone higher says not to.
*- These rules apply to ALL members, including the Leaders and Elites, and Managers, no acceptions.

Tests:

- The tests are used for recruiting and allowing people to raise in their ranks, only the Leaders or Elites, and later on, the Guides may give the Tests

Test#1- Hook, can do anything related to this. i.e: Treehouse challenge, log challenge, even getting ontp of a building, cage or random tree, it is the test givers choice.

Test#2- Speed, can do anything related to this, i.e: must complete Dungeons 1 & 2 undre a certain time limit, the time limit is the test givers choice.

Test#3- Power, can do anything related to this, i.e: must kill a leader or elite, with any weapon, or spell, or to kill a random criminal or annoyance at the time, it is the test givers choice.
If you wish to join just approach myself, fireball, Speckz, Rudyman, or Head Crab Ned.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 01:35:56 PM by corruption »

lol thats almost exactly what we agreed on word for word :P. head crab ned is now elite and we now have 12 members. here is my current list.

head crab ned = elite guide
maveric = regular trader
rudyman = manager trader
corruption =lead guide
speckz = lead *
cmputerman = regular assasin
exo = regular guide
fireball= lead assasin
firefly = regular *
eternal dark = manager assasin
cmpgamer = regular assasin
markie = regular assasin

*= unknown type

I think we should do it a little different. like for each rank, you have the assasin, trader and guide ranks in it. For exaple a regular rank trader, elite assasin, lead trader, guide manager etc.

Be sure to make regular dontations to the bank. This is used to fund activities in the clan. We play games, have scavenger hunts, races etc..  first = 3k 2nd =1.5k 3rd = 750 gp and so on. You can even be selected for random awards like money weapons ammo or rare dyes if you donate regularly.

*new rules*
have the person to be guided pay what they were giving before you guide them. traders receive the money or the item before you give them anything.

if non-members have been scammed by us come see one of the 3 leaders and we will deal with it.

DON'T trade with these people: politez and united bank of poland
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 04:01:16 PM by fireball »

can i join? my alt im using if Feelix.

I killed Felix and rescued this guy today. :D I wasn't even cloaked, I was just standing there.

put me as lead guide and Mav as manager or normal trader, we need some more traders.

rudyman

Clan Bank robbed.
It was my fault. But I didn't take the money. I don't care about the money and I don't care about being in the clan. But I do care about being unjustly blamed for something I didn't do. Here's the story:

Felix. I thought he was a clan friend. He died. I saved him. He was still reviving so I taunted him by showing the clan's gold to him. LOL I didn't think he would get up and take it without giving it back! I made a mistake. A big one. A HUGE one. Just for that I should be kicked out of the clan. But I didn't take the gold. Felix stole it, but on the server you guys were treating Felix like HE was the victim. He stole the money because he knew it would get me in BIG sh** because I was the one that dropped it. Felix should be punished for this, if anything, but I don't care whether he is or not. But, then again, I should too because I f***ed up. I had no intention of stealing the money or having the money stolen.

Earlier today I went onto all of my accounts and gave every single coin and item that I owned to the new clan bank. Everything from a huge pile of dyes, to all of my spare clothes. (Except badspot took like 5 instahorses, 300gp, and a golden shield that I was donating because he's a thieving son of a b****. lol.) I'm not trying to bribe respect or clan membership, I'm just trying to make up for what I did wrong. I don't care about being in your clan, just don't blame me for something I didn't do.

Actually you did do it. If you hadn't dropped it, Felix couldn;t have taken it. I doubt the higher SA are going to sugar coat it and be like "oh so felix stole! don't worry you are ok as long as he didnt act like an starfish"

rudyman

See that  is exactly what I mean. Nobody's listening to me and they act as if Felix didn't do anything wrong and that I'm the person to blame for all of the clan's problems. I'm not a lying f***er, It WAS my fault the money got stolen, but I didn't take it. Even if I did drop it, I had no intention of giving it away or taking it and that gives NO right for Felix to take it and run off and then go telling everybody that I stole the money, JUST to get me into a lot of sh**. Techhut, you need to think about the situation more. It was my fault but I didn't do it. I don't blame myself, because I don't blame people for making mistakes, but I do ask that they pay for them. I payed for my mistake by giving literally EVERY item and EVERY coin I owned to the clan, not to mention apoligizing like a million times. I understand why my clan is mad and me and I understand why they don't trust me... I just hope they learn to understand me as well.

I would like to join. If I could choose, I want to be an assasin :). Im kind of good at killing people.

See that  is exactly what I mean. Nobody's listening to me and they act as if Felix didn't do anything wrong and that I'm the person to blame for all of the clan's problems. I'm not a lying f***er, It WAS my fault the money got stolen, but I didn't take it. Even if I did drop it, I had no intention of giving it away or taking it and that gives NO right for Felix to take it and run off and then go telling everybody that I stole the money, JUST to get me into a lot of sh**. Techhut, you need to think about the situation more. It was my fault but I didn't do it. I don't blame myself, because I don't blame people for making mistakes, but I do ask that they pay for them. I payed for my mistake by giving literally EVERY item and EVERY coin I owned to the clan, not to mention apoligizing like a million times. I understand why my clan is mad and me and I understand why they don't trust me... I just hope they learn to understand me as well.
I *did* look in the situation. If you didn't drop it, it wouldn't have gotten stolen.

actually they are blaming me. theyve already sucked 13k out of me.

actually they are blaming me. theyve already sucked 13k out of me.

Cool! Just 20k left.

i think you mean 10. im not paying back 4/3 as much as i got.

There was like 30k in there...