Author Topic: FOTB  (Read 16977 times)

Ok everybody. Im back, I went to sleep really early because I was at my uncles house last night because he wanted to check out my teeth, and he had to pull two out (it was originally planned for my real dentist to do it) than he gave me some uber strong pain killers that I have to take for a few weeks so, I will be alright. Well, I say yes to Aphonites, Welcome to the clan buddy, And, I say yes to Peaceful War.

And Zone, I see what your saying, but, I think that there should be more judges. I will update the main post, you all will just have to find out what every colour means. >:O

Double post due to lack of edit button. Anybody that could host a FOTB server it would be greatly appreciated.

You server requires this:

IGSO(or anyother kind of thing that you can make people admin)
Duplicator (with a set time of 1 or 0 for the amount that non-admins can use it (if that made any sense))

I can host, but it can only be on saturday once every two weeks :/

ID: 909
Oh yeah, You spelt "Aphtonites" Incorrectly on the first post.

POST SOMEONE! it's been over 10 minutes.
Don't do that again.  Also, I'm finishing a build for my app, I'm finishing BL_Adobe, but under a new name, BL_Oasis.

Hey, ill join as a begining scripter. I can also model, from what people have said, semi-good. I needed i will wipe up a modle or build or whatever you need.
:D

Well, here. You can do this. Submit a building application to get into the clan. Or you could show me a model picture that you have made, or some scripts (just post the code, I cant download anything). So, yes, thats all I got to say.

I never knew this clan would get so man ppl this fast.

I'd like to join as a head scripter and also I would like to host a server. Just ask me on my server and i'll make it into a FotB server.

As for a script, How about an indexing script?

I'll send it to you via msn. Just pm me it.

I would like to be teached how to script. I was teached by Bling a little. I learned a few things but not enough to make the simplest scripts.

My app:
Enough spam.  Well, I finished an old build of mine, but under a new name, BL_Oasis, which used to be BL_Adobe.  It's a deathmatch, and my FotB app, enjoy.  Pics:

The save file is below.  The save is for Slate.

You just posted this in Epic Builds for V9 :P