Author Topic: Erepublik: A Whole new world.  (Read 2474 times)

www.erepublik.com
It's a Browser-Based game that Simulates a different world. It's heavily polished, and is quite fun. You can get Employed, Join the Army, become a Politician. Pretty Straightforward.

The only access to it is through Invite, and I have 4 Invites. Everyone I invite has 5 Invites, and so on.
Post your Email if you want me to send you an Invite.

I work for the Gifts Industry, and I can assist you in getting a Startup Job.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 12:19:17 PM by yuki »

what's the point of only being able to play a game for 10 minutes a day?

It's an Elongegated Browser-Based MMO. It's played over Time, not Instataniously.

I tried it. Click a few buttons and you're done for the day. I don't see the fun in watching a few numbers change . More fun can be had with a calculator.

Only because you can spell boobies in a calculator.

And "Hell", and "I Sell Shoes", and "I Sell Hoes".

i'd like to give it a shot

homo_ungen@hotmail.com
No, I'm not homo loveual.

I tried it. Click a few buttons and you're done for the day. I don't see the fun in watching a few numbers change . More fun can be had with a calculator.

I laughed.

homo_ungen@hotmail.com
No, I'm not homo loveual.
Homo doesn't mean gay. :cookieMonster:

Homo means same or like.

-words-

OMG YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR
Only for the day, IbanZ told someone to change their avatar to it before he did.

-words-

Only for the day, IbanZ told someone to change their avatar to it before he did.

What's so significant about it?

-words-

What's so significant about it?
Shirley Phelps-Roper is the biggest Biblethumper ever, and she looks like a child enthusiast.