Author Topic: Halo 3 Hornet  (Read 2002 times)

Can anyone make a Halo 3 hornet?If you can please do...it would be great dont you think???It would be good for air combat and stuff like that...well good idea or bad idea???

Whats an hornet again..

I know he doesn't mean a type of bee.

It should be a rule to not import stuff from other games. It's just a bad Idea.

Portal Gun?

Portal Gun?
Only good stuff (Portal gun, Gravity gun) should be imported

NOT copy pasta stuff (Aircraft, Vehicles, Weapons)

Portal Gun?
Only good stuff (Portal gun, Gravity gun) should be imported

NOT copy pasta stuff (Aircraft, Vehicles, Weapons)

Unless the person wanting it is the one making it, so we don't have all of these posts on things noone really wants to make.

U shuld go play halo and leave our forumz and lern 2 use teh space barz after setninces.

K, no, nobody wants items or vehicles from some game that everyone is all hyper about even though all the other shooters are way better.

That game is handicapped, it is just a shooter that gets kids addicted because.. yes.... THEY GET TO BLOW UP ALIENS!!!! (actual response)

I saw a guy in school wearing a Master Chief shirt..... A shirt with Master Chief on it!!! WTF?!

No, the only way we will have anything from halo is if it is so good and matches the game so much that we can put out of our minds that it is from such a handicapped game.

U shuld go play halo and leave our forumz and lern 2 use teh space barz after setninces.

K, no, nobody wants items or vehicles from some game that everyone is all hyper about even though all the other shooters are way better.

That game is handicapped, it is just a shooter that gets kids addicted because.. yes.... THEY GET TO BLOW UP ALIENS!!!! (actual response)

I saw a guy in school wearing a Master Chief shirt..... A shirt with Master Chief on it!!! WTF?!

No, the only way we will have anything from halo is if it is so good and matches the game so much that we can put out of our minds that it is from such a handicapped game.
Note: The kid in school was the one who said the alien thing, he is obsessed.  I asked him about it.

At first I thought the title said, "Halo 3 Horny" and I was like, "WTF?!"

-off topic-

The name master cheif should be banned from blockland.

-off topic-

Why do you hate my real life name.

K, from today I'm the MeeterCeef.

-off topic-

Or any Variation thereof.