Author Topic: Clan [USSR]  (Read 110474 times)

good evening comrades, i made an awsome clan that is awesome...
if you want to join all  ask is that you arnt a whiney noob
of course no clan wants that, clann [USSR] expects only the best of bulders and no spammers. Clan [USSR] does not apreciate spammers, so if you spam dont bother joining. also, dont get mad at the tag [USSR] it shows you cant take a joke.
[EDIT] this is a rtb clan incase you diddnt know
[EDIT] official members are
1.  {USSR}Facechild
2.  {USSR}Diggy Quit
3.  {USSR}entrepreneur in
4.  Wedge
5.  Mocheeze
6.  [USSR]Pollux
7.  Ephialtes
8.  [uSSr]Raid(JTC)
9.  [USSR]Flyguy
10.[USSR]Bones4
11.[USSR]Nate
12. NKL
13. Wizzard/Arcturis
14.[USSR]Unknown
15.SirDalaran
--------------------
UPDATE: these are the members still alive.
NOTE: only special cases will be accepted from now on
IMPORTANT UPDATE
- I will be re-forming USSR and i need as many actual members of ussr to post here or notify me that they are infact IN USSR, my this time next week anyone who does not post is Removed from the clan untill i hear of them, i am doing this becuase the clan almost seems to be in dicline, i do not see any of the members online anymore at all. over the next couple days i need people to tell me that they are still active in the clan, if not, i will remove them from the list. i also need another clan leader, because Ronin doesnt seem to be online anymore either.

HUGE NEWS!

USSR now has a permanent dedicated server!
24/7
Hooray! Thanks to Wizard/Arcturis.
UPDATE
We deleted our useless members (people who dont do shiet and never show up anymore)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 09:07:38 PM by Facechild »

*Frau from Austin Powers*

SEND IN THE FLAMERS!!!

*Frau from Austin Powers*

SEND IN THE FLAMERS!!!
kay.... i dont see how that was really needed... but sure if you wanna flame someone for making a clan post than sure!
{edit}: i looked around at some other clan posts and i see where you are coming from, with the flame stuff... i dont really have too much info onthis clan, it's new, and  me and my friend started it about a week ago, even if no one decides to join, im keeping the tag because me and my buddy find it funny. i cant find any guide lines on how to format a clan post so sorry if it looks a little noobish.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 03:51:18 PM by Facechild »

Can I be a "friend" of the clan? Perhaps a semi-comrade? I don't want to be in any clans, but I like this one, especially since it has a focus on building. I tried to figure out how to name my building club the USSR, but I couldn't make it work while making it talk about blockland.

lol, anyway, can i be like a "friend" too? as i quite like the russians ;)

Can I be a "friend" of the clan? Perhaps a semi-comrade? I don't want to be in any clans, but I like this one, especially since it has a focus on building. I tried to figure out how to name my building club the USSR, but I couldn't make it work while making it talk about blockland.
Anyone good at building can be a friend of clan USSR, on the condition that you DO NOT spam servers for any reason. i have heard of clans spamming otherclans, and its just dumb, because a lot of the things that i make take a lot of time, like the DM USSR (a city that me and my buddy made. i have yet to take screens and post it)
And Mocheeze, you can definatly be a friend of clan ussr. you make sweet builds

I'd like my clan to ally with your's, seems exceptionally awesome for some reason.

sure, clan ussr will ally with almost any clan, for mother russia!
now what clan would that be, sorry im new to the forums so i dont know who's who

If you don't know who people are, then don't ally with them. You might regret it later... since there are sometimes a lot of idiots around here.

Motherland!

yea true. ussr tends to stay neutral... stockpiling warheads..neutral...
oh btw. i saw an imposter mocheeze today. he banned anyone who asked if he was a fake
:offtopic:

Hey Facechild! I would gladly let any [USSR] clan member on my server. So tell anyone else that they can come on any time.

yay! what clan would that be? you never said.

Oh, my clan sever is the RBL/CBC Off. Svr. Actually let me PM you the admin pass right now so if you or anyone needs anything, yea...

i would like to join if you dont mind it sounds like a great clan