Author Topic: Crazy Bitch  (Read 8481 times)

Do you really take Iban's information as true?

That woman is doing everything but following the Bible. People, that woman is not a real Christian. If you're really going to judge me or other Christians by her stupid actions, I have no business being here.

She's a fanatic. She has her own religion and beliefs as far as anyone should be concerned.

All Christians and Jews pick and choose parts of the bible they wish to believe in.

Where is your proof on this one? Christians who I know do not simply overlook parts of the Bible. You might say that it contradicts itself...  if so, you're taking figurative text in a literal meaning. For example: If someone says, "Break a leg", do you turn on him in defense because you thought he wanted you to hurt yourself? The Bible tells stories, or parables, that are meant to make a point.

The Bible says to do the following:
Beat disobedient teenagers.
Stone people who adulterate.
It's okay to sell your daughter into slavery.

As for beating, it's simply corporal punishment. This is different from abuse as it does not hurt the child, but teaches them when something is wrong where words would be ignored. The stoning and slavery was, as I said, written in a figurative way. When the Bible says "washed in the blood of the lamb", do you take that literally? It's rediculous of you to do so. You people try to call us hipocritical by saying that we don't do everything the Bible says... Guess what. It's human nature. We're not perfect, just forgiven.

All Christians and Jews pick and choose parts of the bible they wish to believe in.

Where is your proof on this one? Christians who I know do not simply overlook parts of the Bible. You might say that it contradicts itself...  if so, you're taking figurative text in a literal meaning. For example: If someone says, "Break a leg", do you turn on him in defense because you thought he wanted you to hurt yourself? The Bible tells stories, or parables, that are meant to make a point.
Read my quotes below. Unless you agree with all of those (and many more, where that came from), you're a hypocrite.

The Bible says to do the following:
Beat disobedient teenagers.
Stone people who adulterate.
It's okay to sell your daughter into slavery.

As for beating, it's simply corporal punishment. This is different from abuse as it does not hurt the child, but teaches them when something is wrong where words would be ignored. The stoning and slavery was, as I said, written in a figurative way. When the Bible says "washed in the blood of the lamb", do you take that literally? It's rediculous of you to do so. You people try to call us hipocritical by saying that we don't do everything the Bible says... Guess what. It's human nature. We're not perfect, just forgiven.
Besides the fact that there are dozens of studies that prove spanking is damaging to a child, I will ignore that statement.

And I lol'd at the figurating thing. You cant take half the bible literally and half the bible figuratively. That, in itself, is a loving hypocritical set of bullstuff. When it says "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind," are they like "Yeah, don't sleep in the same sleeping bag together. L-O-L, that's kinda gay XDDD", or are they saying "Men who forget men are to be killed."

How can you take that book as a moral guideline when you need to actually loving interpret the material? When I read a Science textbook it isn't in flowery English and figurative speaking, no. It's in plain English that can be understood.

The Bible says you may sell your daughter.
Quote from: Exodus 21:7
And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

The Bible says you should beat your children.

Quote from: Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Quote from: Proverbs 22:15
Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Quote from: Proverbs 23:13-14
Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

The Bible says to kill disobedient children.
Quote from: Exodus 21:17
He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.

Quote from: Matthew 15:4
God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

Bonus Material! Go to hell, you friends!
Quote from: Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Quote from: Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Quote from: Romans 1:26-27
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

LOL. I just noticed: Swholli put Shirley as his avatar. :3

LOL. I just noticed: Swholli put Shirley as his avatar. :3
He took over for the afternoon. I had the morning covered. :cookieMonster:

Eheh, this is why I love not living in a country filled with inbreeds and god praisers. I really don't understand people problems with gays, yes it makes you shiver for a second but that's about it.

Eheh, this is why I love not living in a country filled with inbreeds and god praisers. I really don't understand people problems with gays, yes it makes you shiver for a second but that's about it.
Same.

I love how Bones hasn't chalked up a reply.

I went to bed, dipstuff. For the moment, I'm going to school.

It's not meant to be taken literally when you Bible tells you that it is a parable. There is a difference between a story and a damn textbook. In the cases that you posted people should die...  if you actually take time to interprete the material, you'de see that that is a spiritual death -Hell. I love how I'm attacked for what I believe. I don't ever see anyone else being attacked for their belief no matter what it is... as long as it's not Christianity, God forbid it be that! Does no one think it's a tad bit foolish to be intolerant of someone's belief? Iban, what are you gaining from harassing me? Does it make you happy? You do not see me preaching, only defending myself. All I'm asking for is tolerance, however, I can see that will not happen. I am not throwing the white flag, but I am realizing how pointless it is to argue with you.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 06:55:42 AM by Bones4 »

I went to bed, dipstuff. For the moment, I'm going to school.
You could of at least made a mention so people wouldn't speculate that you pussied out.