Poll

Do you want it?

DO WANT
20 (100%)
DO NOT WANT
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: GTA IV PC  (Read 1696 times)

Do want.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6195509.html?tag=latestnews;title;1

Today, Rockstar put the rumors to rest by announcing development of a PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV, which will ship on November 18 in North America and on November 21 in Europe.

As well as featuring Liberty City's original backdrop, story, and soundtrack, the Rockstar North-developed PC version is set to receive an "expanded" multiplayer mode. "The whole team is dedicated to bringing an amazing gaming experience to the PC," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "The game looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can't wait for people to play it."

Old news is awesome news

Posted Aug 6, 2008 5:45 pm GMT

old?

Awesomeness, now I has a date.

Damn, bad luck for you, then.  :cookieMonster:

Finally, only bad thing is my exams are around that time.

This will probably cause me to fail a few of them, oh well.

Ill probably "try" it because of the physics.
And as the online has npc's unlike samp..

forget Sa:mp, I've been trying to get it to work forever and ever since that new stuff patch came out I haven't been able to connect to a single game.

forget Sa:mp, I've been trying to get it to work forever and ever since that new stuff patch came out I haven't been able to connect to a single game.
Wow, you're outdated. SA:MP Was shut down a LONG TIME AGO.

It was?

God damn I never knew that.

It was?

God damn I never knew that.
But its back up

Wow don't you know its back, you're outdated.