Author Topic: MapleStory  (Read 5399 times)

That sites nice, let me put this together, plus it works like the pre-generated backgrounds so it updates all the same.

Btw, that's a picture of some girl an online friend of mine liked, I guess months ago I edited in Captain Picard crying to the other side. I'm not telling her name, or the friends name :P

Old account:

Don't play anymore, Used to play on my friend's private server, but then he left to go play Korean Maplestory for Pirate job and some other stuff.

Wasted 300+ dollars on it :(

wasted 300$ on runescape, worst money ive EVER spent in my life. of course there is always cod3 to waste my money.

I quit them both about 2 years ago.

Too bad I found evidence suggesting my MapleStory Character goes back to at least July 7th of 2006 through pictures I made with it. So I was named after it...

Lulz i played until *BAN* got me for Haxxing :D Then i ate  :cookie: instead :P

I've hacked it before out of curiosity. In fact, I did it in channel 1 Henseys with all vacs on. People were like "WTF OMG HACKER!"

Oddly enough, that account was NEVER banned, despite so many people being able to report me when I stopped -_-

i hacked till like level 30, took me a day i think untill i was banned for insulting people and mods. I wasnt even banned for hacking just for that  :cookieMonster:

Wow a level 40, You wasted your life

Tailsxp - level 31 - dead since 2006.
People who get to level 120 have wasted their lives even more.

The EXP is so hard to get D:

I didn't follow a build for assasin so here is my n00bish character

Lolololol Tiger.
You mean the idiot who was at the top of the character leveling chart and got banned?

Lolololol Tiger.
You mean the idiot who was at the top of the character leveling chart and got banned?

Ya, the highest now is FangBlade (Level 200).

I'm Nitramtj02, lvl 60, Broa. http://www.mapletip.com/rankcapture.php?name=Nitramtj02&check=true

Finally, someone from Broa.