Author Topic: MapleStory  (Read 5397 times)

Who all plays? If you do, post your characters by going to www.henesys.com and creating a sig. These sigs constantly update, so just make 1 post with your charaters on them. Here's mine:

Wrong section and it's a horribly over-rated and horrible game.

Wow a level 40, You wasted your life

Tailsxp - level 31 - dead since 2006.

Agreed.

MapleStory had a good idea with that 2D part but I didn't take long to realize it was pure grinding.

I did a quest one day, i had to get some blue slime gels and some other stuff, got to that woman in the hair shop, gave me a coupon, i used it hoping i'd get to choose or cancel my haircut, i got no choice or anything, and i got that ugly hair, i'm never playing Maple Story until i get some cash to get a new coupon! I'm never gonna get any cash though, so it looks like i ain't gonna play Maple Story anymore, woohoo...

CURSE THAT STUPID LADY FOR RUINING MY AWESOME RETRO HAIR!!! D:<

I stopped playing sometime in 2006 or 2007, i was only like level 31 or 32...

Wow a level 40, You wasted your life

Tailsxp - level 31 - dead since 2006.

I had him since 2006. I rarely play him.

How is it in the wrong section? It's a fun game if you don't play it everyday. I just picked it back up as with Blockland.

MapleStory had a good idea with that 2D part but I didn't take long to realize it was pure grinding.

True, but they have made grinding a bit more fun with semi-PvP action. It gives great exp and you can start when you hit level 30. Then within a couple of days you skyrocket to level 40.

For you guys that hate it, it's better than runescape/WoW and I'm only playing it till I get my new laptop, then I'm going to Blockland.

Honestly, I hate people who say it sucks because the graphics are anime style.
As for it being a grind-fest, its only pure grinding levels 1-10 or 15 and 71+ with the new party quests.

I still actively play, add me if you want.
In b4 no life.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 04:37:33 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

Wrong section and this game sucks kthxbai.

Wasted 300+ dollars on it :(

How is it in the wrong section? It's a fun game if you don't play it everyday. I just picked it back up as with Blockland.
If you'd look before you posted, you'd notice there's now a section called "Games" which is where you post things related to other games. Off Topic's randomness level needed to be maintained. Talking about games here was just flaming and crap (I assume). So he made a forum for Games.

As you can tell, I don't care much for playing.
(Note: This character is seriously at least 2 years old, also meaning THAT'S where I got my name from.)

Edit: WAIT I never looked before, are bandits supposed to be shown with an obviously loving assassin job box?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 06:58:21 PM by MegaScience »

I didn't see the games section before. I guess he added it after I left the forums.

I didn't see the games section before. I guess he added it after I left the forums.
Ya, duh...what do you think? o.o

Wasted 300+ dollars on it :(

Never buy NX. Last for 3 months and it doesn't do anything for you