Ladios's Slate Edits 1.4.2 *old, may not work*

Author Topic: Ladios's Slate Edits 1.4.2 *old, may not work*  (Read 27584 times)

This question has been answered a dozen times before: torque hates waterblocks and will randomly decide not to show all of them. Answer is to restart blockland.

I don't intend to be annoying but is there any way to not download these from host-a?
I tried getting them like porting old add-ons when I downloaded them from other people's servers but still nothng. My sincere appologies if I am annoying.

-Ocelot

Daytime version of Slate Spooky now plz.

I don't intend to be annoying but is there any way to not download these from host-a?
I tried getting them like porting old add-ons when I downloaded them from other people's servers but still nothng. My sincere appologies if I am annoying.

-Ocelot
...sure, if you don't mind wating for a month.

Daytime version of Slate Spooky now plz.

Night is more spooky then day, so I made it night.

Wow. Slate edits that are GOOD.
Nice work.

yah ive had fun good job ladios  :cookie:

I do not mind the wait

In duststorm.cs, the line

Code: [Select]
    uiName = "Duststorm";Needs to be changed to
    uiName = "";Other wise when the map is loaded, an emitter is available from the wrench menu that one by itself effectively cripples the frame rate.  On ace's server someone spawned this and I turned all my setting to the lowest just to kill the brick owning it, and I still was lagging horribly.

excellent *sneaky look*

i love you in a gay way

im just kidding, but i love your Slate edits in a gay way!

In duststorm.cs, the line

uiName = "Duststorm";Needs to be changed to
    uiName = "";Other wise when the map is loaded, an emitter is available from the wrench menu that one by itself effectively cripples the frame rate.  On ace's server someone spawned this and I turned all my setting to the lowest just to kill the brick owning it, and I still was lagging horribly.
Thank you for finding this. My advice for now would have to be avoiding using the DustStorm map unless you have a finished build and a default minigame for it. The next update will include a fix for this.

OHAY! Badspot gave me modify back! I will update the link with the fix in a bit!

Oorah, new file uploaded. While you don't have to download the update, I would suggest that you do if you use the Slate Wastelands map frequently, as that is the only map it actually affected.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 05:41:43 PM by ladios »

These are some nice maps.
Downloading

someone reupload this somewhere other than host-a

I love it! It's great!
Downloading now! w00t
I think this is enough Slate Edits for a while.
You did great, and I hope you don't plan on making anymore.
Because this game really has enough, EDITS. But still...
:cookie: COOKIE FOR YOU! :cookie: