Author Topic: Ladios's Slate Edits 1.4.2 *old, may not work*  (Read 27593 times)

In slate field tanks have no traction for turning it's like being on ice.

i dont get it, wen i downloaded this it seemed fine, but wen i started bl and i put th files into bl addons, it said slate edits error, needs to handle this better idk what it meens but i cant use ur maps for sum reason try posting on media fire

Here are some more slate Ideas:

Metal
woods
stone

<(.^_^.)>

slate upside down the same slate we have with the game but upside down :D

slate outside Dark    for the zombies

slate sandbox

BL flatgrass

slate blockhead make the ground a repeated yet big picture of the faces that come with the gamedarn i made myself lose the game

slate penor  :P

I've already given every idea I've had.

i mades a island in the ocean :cookie:  :cookieMonster:

In blockland v8 was working! why in 9 no??

i dont get it, wen i downloaded this it seemed fine, but wen i started bl and i put th files into bl addons, it said slate edits error, needs to handle this better idk what it meens but i cant use ur maps for sum reason try posting on media fire

You didn't install them right.

Nice maps, I like Wasteland.

I'm having problems with the maps as well. For instance, on the rainy map, what shows up is this:

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1sv3.png

Now I've restarted Blockland a few times, but nothing changes. I use it on a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac running Leopard, if that's useful at all.

In slate field tanks have no traction for turning it's like being on ice.

I'm having problems with the maps as well. For instance, on the rainy map, what shows up is this:

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1sv3.png

Now I've restarted Blockland a few times, but nothing changes. I use it on a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac running Leopard, if that's useful at all.
I believe that's the textures.  Works fine for me.  By the way, why is your crosshair to the left?

I believe that's the textures.  Works fine for me.  By the way, why is your crosshair to the left?
I was just cropping out the names and words for some reason.

Just out of curiosity but:

On my comp: on all of the slate edits maps (no offense Ladios) I have no ground texture.
Picture shown here:

Did you install it right? The ground textures link to textures from other maps, so it is important you save the .zip file to your add-ons folder.