Author Topic: Admin Gui Edit  (Read 19219 times)

Admin Gui Edit

A client-side mod which adds 3 new buttons to the rather sparse Admin Gui. This also makes it possible to fetch and find players with names consisting of special characters easily.

• Fetch - Highlight a player in the list and click fetch to bring the player to you. Functions the same as typing /fetch player
  • Find - Highlight a player in the list and click find to be teleported to the player's position. Functions the same as typing /find player
  • Duplicator - Click to mount the duplicator in your hand, similar to the destructo wand button. Functions the same as typing /duplicator

Please note that the duplicator button will only work on servers which have it installed.

Update
- Pops the escape menu when you use a command
- Duplicator button can now be toggled

Download!
RTB
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 07:42:41 AM by Randy »

Oh very useful, this'll save time typing and effort.

Not a huge change but still great.

Ohh I like dup. button it saves from typing :D the same for the fetch/find

This should be useful, my fingers are happy :D.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 07:50:01 PM by SappyPest123 »

I like this for the most part, but no Add-On should add buttons for its features to the Admin GUI.  Imagine if everybody did that.

This should be useful, my fingers are happy :D.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post

Duplicator only works if the host downloaded the Duplicator Add-on, this is just a gui edit that does the commands for you.

Damn it I got post interrupted and Sappy edited

Oh well, I'll download anyway.

How does the IGSO not work?

It would be more useful to me to be able to bind /duplicator to a key rather than have a button for it on my admin panel.

I like this for the most part, but no Add-On should add buttons for its features to the Admin GUI.  Imagine if everybody did that.
I use the duplicator as much as I use the Destruco-wand. They really are essentials. I really was expecting the duper to be included in V9.

Thanks a lot, this is very useful.