Author Topic: I just got/beat Myst DS!!  (Read 1344 times)

This game is awesome! Don't listen to everyone else, this game is fantastic! I just beat it (Bought and beat in one day? Wow!) and I enjoyed every moment of it! I'm playing it all over again (From the beginning!) as soon as I figure out how to beat Rime! Everyone says the graphics and sound are over-compressed, but they don't realize that if you have a good pair of headphones, you'll be good to go! (Except in the Selenetic age, when you're by the lava pit, but that's not even that bad) Also, the graphics are just fine! This is the best thing to happen to the Nintendo DS since the new "Super Mario Bros."! BUY THIS GAME!!!!!

the only good thing about this port is the level from realmyst

You are too obsessed with Myst and Doctor Who.

Myst is a classic game tho :(

It's actually pretty good! I almost beat Rime, but my DS died :( The graphics are much better than most people give them credit for, and the sound is perfect (except the magma filled pit in the selenetic age, as I said earlier, but I let that slide because it's such a small part of the game)

I rented this and hated every minute of it. I love the original, but why should I play for a shitty port when I can play realMyst on Gametap for free?

i got the PC version and it was pretty kool. needs moar action though.

Riven is the game you want for action! It's a sequel to Myst. All the Myst games after the first one have some action in them.

dud my sis has the game!!!!!!!