Author Topic: Output Event - setPlayerTransform (Teleport)  (Read 39674 times)

This event will set your players position to the targeted brick.

Basically just teleporters.

Usage
The target is where you're going to be teleported to.

The first input is direction you want the player to be facing when he reaches the other side. Player = no change.

The second input, when tagged, causes velocity to be carried through the transfer.

Download:
Event_setPlayerTransform (1.03kb)

I love you. Have been waiting for them :D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 01:36:31 AM by tapemaster21 »

Yay! Now we got temporary doors until Trader releases his, temporary teleporters until Trader remakes his, we kind of have temporary elevators with that addVelocity thing, the JVS GUI had a blocked out Window button, so that means he may work on windows, so we can temporarily make them by using the onActivate-Self-Disappear-# on transparent white (Or what ever window color) bricks

Good job Rotondo :)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
NO U

Ahahaha, posted 16 minutes before I came here hoping that someone had made one.  Now I can make the Block Fort tank DM work much better for everyone.

Code: [Select]
function rotsucksatcoding(%obj)
{
%obj.timeout = 0;
}
lolwut

Yay! Now we got temporary doors until Trader releases his, temporary teleporters until Trader remakes his...

wow way to be a douche 10 points

Does it work on vehicles?  Or is that impossible?

Yay! Now we got temporary doors until Trader releases his, temporary teleporters until Trader remakes his...

I was just saying that, now we could make temporary doors and teleporters D:

OH, so thats how i did it

And you told me to use my head :P

I was just saying that, now we could make temporary doors and teleporters D:

The only difference between these teleporters and Trader's is the unneeded GUI and the emitter which you can set yourself (and how they function and set up). Or at least that was how it was for his old one. I'm not knocking Trader's I'm just saying that these are good and work great.

thanks its awsome  :cookie:  :cookie:

Omg finally! Cookies for you. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Sweet. Been waiting a while.  :cookie:x50 to you.

Yay :D

Now, remake zombie mod :o