6 (28.6%)
GTA 4
7 (33.3%)
GTA MULTIPLAYER
1 (4.8%)
FAMLIY GUY
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: all of the GTA game  (Read 1329 times)

have any of you guys played these GTA games at all vote for witch one you played and the ones you liked the best famliy guy is just for FUN  :cookie: s
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 10:09:50 PM by DABlock »

« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 10:07:09 PM by DABlock »

What the hell is China Wars?

i voted gta2, second i would have put vice city

What the hell is China Wars?

chinatown wars is the gta thats coming out for the DS

i played all of the GTA games i think GTA 4 was kinda to real i past a red laght and cops came after me )X
i like GTA SA MP its fun multiplayer its cool fun and i know a secret in the strip CLUBE WOOT BABY! :cookieMonster: :cookie: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:
The cops don't get after you for passing red lights...

I bet you havn't played Chinatown Wars, dumbass.

Wow, you have played GTA CHINAWARS, the game we don't even know is 2d or 3d?

I bet you havn't played Chinatown Wars, dumbass.
It's not even out, dumbass.

Wait, GTA Multiplayer is a game?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 10:08:56 PM by DABlock »

Vice City.
I was really, really disappointed with GTA IV.

It depends on what you mean by "best".

If you mean which game had the best gameplay quality, I'd have to say GTA: IV. It gave the most realistic experience of them all hands down.

If you mean which game was the best by the storyline, I would have to say I rather enjoyed Vice City.

If you mean which one was the most fun all together, I would have to say San Andreas because I had so much fun playing SA-MP with my friends. I mean it seriously never got old.

It depends on what you mean by "best".

If you mean which game had the best gameplay quality, I'd have to say GTA: IV. It gave the most realistic experience of them all hands down.

If you mean which game was the best by the storyline , I would have to say I rather enjoyed Vice City.

If you mean which one was the most fun all together, I would have to say San Andreas because I had so much fun playing SA-MP with my friends. I mean it seriously never got old.
all GTA SA is my FAV