Warrior
1 (25%)
Conjerer
2 (50%)
Wizard
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NOX  (Read 1917 times)

have any of you ppl played NoX its pritty fun if not heres a link to it http://www.noxforum.net/index.php?topic=3160.0 after you downloaded it and you see those three download links wen you scroll down download them ok then drag them into the main folder of the game and once you done that and you have the game icon on your desktop right click on it the click properties and then you will see the target then you type this -window NO.you space it b4 the minus ok and then your ready to play P.S.S. its not a pirated game its like 10 years old and they put it on these fourms so other ppl can get it do not get torrents they do not work! and choose a class wizly or you will perish in hell http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/3724/nox/images/nox008.html?page=mediaFull and heres some pix
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 03:26:14 AM by DABlock »

NoX is awesome. Thanks for reminding me about it!
Also, inb4tails.

NoX is awesome. Thanks for reminding me about it!
Also, inb4tails.
np just follow what i said and get it and if your goign to play online you press multiplayer then westwood multi or waht ever it says and then you make up a user name and password P.S. its auto register

Yay Nox!:D

I used to play it allll the time before i had interweb.

I lost the disks tho so i stoled it :D

inafterfrodo

this is a fun game full of awesome magical crap like a teenager was droped off from a hot air baloon and then you have too rid the world of that she devils power its a nice game (=
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 07:01:11 PM by DABlock »

Wut. it still works fine.

Wut. it still works fine.
it works fine if you have a good CPU but if it does not load the first part do what i said on the TOP ^
                                                                                                                                                                          l
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 10:31:32 PM by DABlock »

wut. it still works fine on xp

Heres a pic i took half a second ago, just for you

obtw, bump

Interesting, I've never heard of this. Is it as good as Diablo?

I'd say it is. It certainly has its own personality.

its like diablo but better the warrior is kinda suckish bec theres only 8 skills for him )= i like the other 2 (= and theres 3 stories to it for conjurer warrior and wizard conjure is best at tameing and summoning and doing deadly skills from nature
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 10:29:02 PM by DABlock »

I cannot read the main post; also is it multiplayer?

yes but the server shut down when Westwood closed

dont be so sure it is and do any of you have a MSN we can play nox together wen your up to it P.S. tails your  chars name should be TAILS THE MIGHTY WARRIOR im a wizard with all the skills
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 03:12:03 PM by DABlock »

yes but the server shut down when Westwood closed
i looked at your porfile and it said yo are from the UK isint blockland only at the US