Poll

Will you ever play this game?

Yes
Maybe
No

Author Topic: Wonderland Online  (Read 4355 times)




Wonderland Online is a FREE MMORPG Featuring:

And much, much more!


Pictures

My Pictures:








Youtube Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw0BDlQJdFo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Xc83yqupU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2hnJuvgd6c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiA9qyv2KuY (I made this one)



Blocklander info: I'm thinking of making a guild named Blocklanders, it costs 1000g, though, if you guys play I will make it, if you don't, I won't, because you need 15 lvl. 10 or higher people in the guild within 3 months or it will be deleted.


If you join, join The Gemini2 server so we'll all be in the same server.


Post your character's name and server if you decide to play!


Name: XaMMaX211
Server: Gemini2






« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 05:51:52 PM by XaMMaX211 »

The "Game Features" made me lol. Virgin Forests! forget YEAH.

But really, "Generic Anime MMO #200,000"

The "Game Features" made me lol. Virgin Forests! forget YEAH.

But really, "Generic Anime MMO #200,000"
lol, are you gonna get it? all you have to do is download the client.

"Flying spaceships"

forget you man. I prefer non-flying spaceships.

"Flying spaceships"

forget you man. I prefer non-flying spaceships.
I think it means you're able to fly spaceships

Tried this long ago, the graphics were decent at best, the control a little ify, and the translation just game-ruining ("Do you want to live? You can live for free." when I tried to rest at an inn).  There is also a built-in auto-macro system thing, so you can leave it on and go AFK while it fights for you.  The house system thing is nice though, you can create things with items that drop from enemies, and there are vehicles that you can create.  Combat was good though, turn-based and with a pets system (all of which are ride-able, including the people that you get as "pets").

It's worth a shot, if you like turn-based combat.

Tried this long ago, the graphics were decent at best, the control a little ify, and the translation just game-ruining ("Do you want to live? You can live for free." when I tried to rest at an inn).  There is also a built-in auto-macro system thing, so you can leave it on and go AFK while it fights for you.  The house system thing is nice though, you can create things with items that drop from enemies, and there are vehicles that you can create.  Combat was good though, turn-based and with a pets system (all of which are ride-able, including the people that you get as "pets").

It's worth a shot, if you like turn-based combat.
do you still play? if so, server, name?


Looks crappy.

Another mmorpg. Yawn. Where are the sheep.

Looks crappy.

Another mmorpg. Yawn. Where are the sheep.
here


What about the generic slime or mushroom monster?


What about the generic slime or mushroom monster?

In there as the first two things you fight.

I like Wonderland online my name is buckshot99

How do you control your character? Using the keyboard or mouse?
And how does the combat work? like in FF?