0 (0%)
America Online
0 (0%)
Whatever cigarettegy browser the Macintosh uses Safari
1 (2.4%)
Avant
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What browser do you use?  (Read 3844 times)

FF3 and Avant
I've never heard of Avant, but.. I'll add it.

Remember to vote for what you use the most.

You might want to take out "Whatever cigarettegy browser the Macintosh uses". To stop this thread from turning into a Mac vs. Windows thread.

You might want to take out "Whatever cigarettegy browser the Macintosh uses". To stop this thread from turning into a Mac vs. Windows thread.
My avatar won't let me.

By the way, what does Macintosh use?

My avatar won't let me.

By the way, what does Macintosh use?

Pretty sure it's Safari.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 07:01:08 AM by FrAgGEr »

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FF IS SO MUCH WAY BETTER THAN IE NOOBS GO DIE IF YOU USE IE BCUZ U SUCK!

I don't get what all the hype over FF is. The only occasional pop-up I do get is usually blocked by the google toolbar or by clicking the x button in the corner. Magic.

IE.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FF IS SO MUCH WAY BETTER THAN IE NOOBS GO DIE IF YOU USE IE BCUZ U SUCK!

I don't get what all the hype over FF is. The only occasional pop-up I do get is usually blocked by the google toolbar or by clicking the x button in the corner. Magic.

IE.
FireFox has plugins, or add-ons, whatever the forget you want to call it, that I use. It has a lot of developers making a lot of good stuff that I do use on various instances. However, FF does has a tendancy to build up a lot of RAM whorage after awhile.

To be honest, right now I'm on USB Opera. I hijacked my motherdearest's computer and am using my handy-dandy flash drive that has all the stuff I use to invade someone's computer with. Including, but not limited to, 'Networking' Tools, FTP Clients, and Opera.

I don't want dingle dangles hanging of my whatsits hanging off my browser.

But for the pople who use it, it's good. As long as they stop invading my intertrons with insults about IE.

Mozilla FireFox 2
Mozilla FireFox 3
Uhhh, without auto-update on....wouldn't most people have 3? (Haven't voted yet....did I miss something on this?)

I don't want dingle dangles hanging of my whatsits hanging off my browser.

But for the pople who use it, it's good. As long as they stop invading my intertrons with insults about IE.
I don't like IE, to be honest. It's probably Microsoft's Achillies Heel. It's very insecure, has it's own sizes and interpretations of Cascading Style Sheets, and actually can be crashed by certain tag misplacements. What MS needs to do is redo IE so it not only interprets CSS correctly, but is user friendly and secure.

And, if you don't believe me about that crash thing, here you go.

Warning: This Page Crashes Internet Explorer.

And, if you don't believe me about that crash thing, here you go.

Warning: This Page Crashes Internet Explorer.
I lol'd