0 (0%)
America Online
0 (0%)
Whatever cigarettegy browser the Macintosh uses Safari
1 (2.4%)
Avant
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What browser do you use?  (Read 3850 times)

i was about to post in here when i noticed i could vote :D

i was about to post in here when i noticed i could vote :D
no-avatar users cant vote?

can hardly do anything

Mozilla FireFox 2
Mozilla FireFox 3
Uhhh, without auto-update on....wouldn't most people have 3? (Haven't voted yet....did I miss something on this?)
Anwser

Snot's a member now! :D

Uhhh, without auto-update on....wouldn't most people have 3? (Haven't voted yet....did I miss something on this?)
Anwser
FireFox2 is still relatively popular.

WHAT I GOT MY AVATAR BACK TOO! :D

BADSPOT <3

WHAT I GOT MY AVATAR BACK TOO! :D

BADSPOT <3
And you thank him with furry? >:(

That has always been my avatar :(

Since forever and ever and ever

I don't like IE, to be honest. It's probably Microsoft's Achillies Heel. It's very insecure, has it's own sizes and interpretations of Cascading Style Sheets, and actually can be crashed by certain tag misplacements. What MS needs to do is redo IE so it not only interprets CSS correctly, but is user friendly and secure.

And, if you don't believe me about that crash thing, here you go.

Warning: This Page Crashes Internet Explorer.
That didn't crash internet explorer. Refund please.

I actually used to use Safari for Windows.

It's loving stupid to criticize somone for their choice of Internet Browser. It's like yelling at somone because they use a certain Shampoo. Even worse is when you be a richard about it, like making sites that crash a specific browser, or only make a site readable through a specific browser. Why do you even give a forget? It makes no sense, and you're a loving moron if you do that stuff.

I prefer IE, i've been using it since v2, and that's my loving buisness if I like it better than Firefox.

FF does has a tendancy to build up a lot of RAM whorage after awhile.

really? im gonna ahve to check that data bar later...you know, the one that shows how much of your computer it taken up by what... i forget how to get to that.