Author Topic: Ladios's Girl Drama 19.3  (Read 5226 times)

I don't know if this is actually the 19th topic I have made on this, but it is a rough estimate
So anyways, I will try to make this as abriged and breif as possible so you guys can go on and say how much you don't care or laugh at me for being a loser or other such things. Also as I often have several of these dramas going on at one time, I will just be focusing on the current and most annoying one for me.

At school last year I met this girl in my art class, (Misa), who was really funny and nice and stuff (a tad hyper though) and I was kinda interested in her. I started hanging out with her and her friends later and met a different girl in that group that I liked also, (Lolliet). Valentines day comes around and I buy (Lolliet) some valentine chocolate things. (Misa) realises I like (Lolliet) and playfully teases me about it. Eventually I tell (Misa) I never liked (Lolliet) and I sit alone at lunch for a few days until we start hanging out again. (Misa)'s birthday comes around and I go and buy her a fancy custom bracelet thing with her name on it and stuff. She thanks me by ignoring me for a few weeks. Summer break and then school starts again. I start hanging out with (Lolliet) more and start to like her alot and such. The first girl is still cool but I don't really like her as much after the bracelet thing. School dance last night: I hear (Lolliet) was planning on not going but I manage to get her to. I try to dance with (lolliet) or whatever and its very awkward and some random fat girl keeps getting in my way and trying to hump me or something. Bit disturbing. I eventually see (Misa) dancing very "intimately" with some guy who I know to be one of her best friends but I haven't seen too much of.
Results (from my perspective): (Misa) is taken. (Lolliet) only likes me as a friend. And some random fat girl I don't even like has the hots for me.
One last thing, I am feeling very sick today but I have to go to work in a bit D:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 11:14:45 AM by ladios »

inb4 gay-ass quote pyramid

Before I even attempt to read the content of that post, at least try to come up with pseudonames with your loving characters in these bullstuff romance novels you make.

inb4 gay-ass quote pyramid

Fine, I'll rename the things.
K, the first girl is (Misa), the second girl is (Lolliet).
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 11:15:18 AM by ladios »

And this is why girls suck

Internet is all you need :D

and research
Fine, I'll rename the things.
K, the first girl is (Misa), the second girl is (Lolliet).
their names suck stop trying to date them
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 11:20:39 AM by Amiret »

lol worth reading .. pretty kool man... when you said you met the first girl(Misa) in your art class and then described her sounds alot like my gf.....hmmmmm lol anyway nice post... kept me enteertaind for about 3 mins

their names suck stop trying to date them
Actually, their names are both Kayla, but I figured that would be too confusing.

hmmmmm lol anyway nice post... kept me enteertaind for about 3 mins
Yes... please proceed to the nearest cliff and jump off it head first.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 11:24:22 AM by ladios »

Sorry anogorus but i don't think ladios is into 4 year olds

Yeah see this is why real life sucks. Stay on the internet.

Apparently my current GF has cheated on, uh, 4 people at once earlier this year.

Yeah see this is why real life sucks. Stay on the internet.

Apparently my current GF has cheated on, uh, 4 people at once earlier this year.
wat

Actually, their names are both Kayla, but I figured that would be too confusing.
Yes... please proceed to the nearest cliff and jump off it head first.
well the names you picked suck and if both are kayla thats just fine.

MISA?!
She stole my name and replaced one letter, ladios. :(

I have an idea! Post it on your blog!