Author Topic: Password Events  (Read 23204 times)

I'm still wondering what could possibly use /password.
No need for login systems because of IDs, and this would probably use /login.
/SAD is used for admin passwords.
Don't see any other logical reason to use /password.

I'm not in the mood for people to force me to explain common logic.

Dude, you just KNOW another Add-On's probably going to need /password. Seriously, change it before Add-on overlap flame.
Then you can yell at that add-on for overwriting this one. He made this first.

1: This mod was put down for this reason.
2: RTB is probably going to have a BETTER version.
3: I've been playing BL long enough to witness MANY Add-On overlap problems, and this is one waiting to happen.

Stop making me the one who has to explain when so many other people can give more detail. I don't go around looking for examples *middle finger*

RTB is probably going to have a GUI, and probably a shorter more convienient command.

Looks fun I'll Dl later.

It works.

It works but you're meant to actually tie it into the event system... You're just calling methods manually at the moment, go learn how to script with the event system.

It works but you're meant to actually tie it into the event system... You're just calling methods manually at the moment, go learn how to script with the event system.
AKA Failbin?

And how else am I supposed to do it? Print GUI? There are no GUIs that the server can bring up other than wrench and print.

Chrono, don't argue with Ephialtes, he knows what he's doing.

i can already make password bricks with events, however this is much easyer and more useful nice XD

Chrono, don't argue with Ephialtes, he knows what he's doing.
You piss me off
And they say IM the ass

This is total pwn!!!!!

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

:nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

:iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: