Author Topic: Password Events  (Read 23165 times)

It doesn't work though.

bec your doing it rong wen you put a password on a brick or door you have to make a password then after that yo get in front of the brick/door and type /password yuor passwordhere K

hi
GET OFF THE FORMS, NO WHAT AM I SAYING,GET OFF THE forgetEN COMPUTER, OR I'LL COME OVER THERE AND CAVE YOUR FACE IN

GET OFF THE FORMS, NO WHAT AM I SAYING,GET OFF THE forgetEN COMPUTER, OR I'LL COME OVER THERE AND CAVE YOUR FACE IN

Are you Turbo_Camel's brother, with a girly attitude?

Maturity doesn't seem too popular these days.
To be popular, you have to be a spazzy simple minded handicap.

STFU LANCE!
Maturity doesn't seem too popular these days.
To be popular, you have to be a spazzy simple minded handicap.

I think you should change /password to /p... because its too long to type.

CUKIEZ  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
wow your lazy

how do i set the password i dont see how i trie doing it at the end of the event on paswordself door open unrestricted cw(?) 2598 and when i do /password 2598 it doesnt open and i did a alert when i do it rong but it doesnt show up so how do i set password

Oh! I requested it just yesturday.

So i need to say good job.
nice picture lol

how do i set the password i dont see how i trie doing it at the end of the event on paswordself door open unrestricted cw(?) 2598 and when i do /password 2598 it doesnt open and i did a alert when i do it rong but it doesnt show up so how do i set password
You should be using this:
0 OnActivate self password 2598
0 OnPassword self DoorOpen Unrestricted (C)CW
3000 OnPassword self DoorClose Unrestricted

I don't see why so many people upload there when there's pop-ups and trap pop-ups

I don't see why you're too lazy to just close them! Seriously, why does everyone complain about mediafire and popups? Is it too much to click the little red X in the top-right hand corner of two windows?