Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-

Author Topic: Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-  (Read 61626 times)

ironman 2.0
hey
my name
grrr

ironman 2.0 is on an endorphin forum
Since when was Iron Man your name?

you mean your self?

im joking good man, stop being a ass hole
No that was not joking that was trolling...
You are the only one being an ass hole.

No that was not joking that was trolling...
You are the only one being an ass hole.
OOOooOO omg OMG IM SRY? what do you want from me? a parade?

you just picked the most interesting looking quote ( longest might i add) and put QFT after it and said Totally. NEED THERE BE A PERIOD TOO! because. Just. Adds. More. WA. POW.

Actually, no. I agree completely with what he said, and I'm also tired of people dissing Halo all the time. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it shouldn't be made. I, for one, hate My Chemical Romance, along with a good number of others that I know, but we don't go "HEY! My Chemical Romance is overrated! Keep it out! Wah wah!" when someone releases something related to them.

On the other hand, though, Halo IS kind of overrated, but that shouldn't mean that no one can make Halo stuff. Honestly, the average Halo fan is kinda dumb. It's like the noob situation. Some noobs are smart (technically bumping them up to "newbies"), and could actually be very experiencd, but because there is an even larger number of handicapped noobs, it makes the whole group look dumb. I am a fan of Halo. Notice that my name isn't "masturrchef12312312123LOLZORZ!!111!!". There are a few smart Halo fans, but most Halo fans are complete idiots who talk about it like it's the best thing ever and can't spell "dog". It makes us all look bad, and it makes the game look bad.

I dunno where I'm going with this. My points are,
1.) I quoted that for a reason, not just to look smart.
2.) Halo exists. Live with it, people. And that's not directed at you personally, because I don't remember who supports this Add-On and who doesn't. I'm sure the supporters are idiots, though (aside from who made it). :)

Can you try and make some more halo models for me please.

Actually, no. I agree completely with what he said, and I'm also tired of people dissing Halo all the time. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it shouldn't be made. I, for one, hate My Chemical Romance, along with a good number of others that I know, but we don't go "HEY! My Chemical Romance is overrated! Keep it out! Wah wah!" when someone releases something related to them.

On the other hand, though, Halo IS kind of overrated, but that shouldn't mean that no one can make Halo stuff. Honestly, the average Halo fan is kinda dumb. It's like the noob situation. Some noobs are smart (technically bumping them up to "newbies"), and could actually be very experiencd, but because there is an even larger number of handicapped noobs, it makes the whole group look dumb. I am a fan of Halo. Notice that my name isn't "masturrchef12312312123LOLZORZ!!111!!". There are a few smart Halo fans, but most Halo fans are complete idiots who talk about it like it's the best thing ever and can't spell "dog". It makes us all look bad, and it makes the game look bad.

I dunno where I'm going with this. My points are,
1.) I quoted that for a reason, not just to look smart.
2.) Halo exists. Live with it, people. And that's not directed at you personally, because I don't remember who supports this Add-On and who doesn't. I'm sure the supporters are idiots, though (aside from who made it). :)

Dude, dont write a essay for me. go out side.
and i dont agree with anything that BLOCK OF ESSAY says

Locked. Check the Topic [BDU] Addon install manager