Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-

Author Topic: Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-  (Read 61413 times)

Also, he didnt make the model.

My friend on the Sketch up gallery gave me his model
go suck it ass wipe

Should remove the black lines that sketchup left behind.

Should remove the black lines that sketchup left behind.
yeah i did, but since i Flat shaded it its kinda being a bitch

Ha, nice Pandan, Im DL'ing now.
I would actually want to see a halo set, and a cairo station map would be awesome,

COOKIES! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Until I eat them,  :cookieMonster:

Every other post in this topic: "I have a valid point so FUK U!!!!!"

dude common chill, this isnt a war

"common chill?" what does that mean?

everyone needs to just shut up. Halo is a cool game. You know Blockland would be crap if Halo hadn't come by. Just download it, play with it, and like it.

everyone needs to just shut up. Halo is a cool game. You know Blockland would be crap if Halo hadn't come by. Just download it, play with it, and like it.
End up like crap? Other Fps before was an inspiration for blockland. Halo does NOT deserve the attention it's getting right now. Halo sucks compared today's first person shooters. Also the model isn't that great, more textures would probably fix it.

End up like crap? Other Fps before was an inspiration for blockland. Halo does NOT deserve the attention it's getting right now. Halo sucks compared today's first person shooters.
my ass. halo was never an "inspiration." it was a new generation of FPS. and itll make a new generation of RTS when Halo Wars comes by

my ass. halo was never an "inspiration." it was a new generation of FPS. and itll make a new generation of RTS when Halo Wars comes by
I said blockland was an inspiration for other FPS. A generation? The reason it was so popular because of it's multiplayer. Not it's single player storyline. Half life 2 was honestly a "new generation" of future FPS, I can never feel the thrill in Halo single player.

I said blockland was an inspiration for other FPS. A generation? The reason it was so popular because of it's multiplayer. Not it's single player storyline. Half life 2 was honestly a "new generation" of future FPS, I can never feel the thrill in Halo single player.
thats because you never had thrill in ur life.

thats because you never had thrill in ur life.
I did, Half life 2 had a better storyline without cutscenes, and without those cutscenes you were able to feel the "thrill" in the game. Halo's single player was just like every genereric war game. "duck, cover, shoot them all, repeat."

Half-Life 2 was a good game and all but, halo was amazing when it first came out. Todays FPS are more and more like Halo.

Half-Life 2 is a one of a kind game :/

Holy stuff i want you banned! block land would be fine with out halo! Jesus watch what you say noob

Holy stuff i want you banned! block land would be fine with out halo! Jesus watch what you say noob
oh just suck crack dude. ok fine, i admit, ive gotten bored of halo one time or another. sure maybe an FPS can wait in its game box sometimes for games like Devil May Cry. trust me, Halo Wars will change your thoughts about Halo once it comes out. i got info on it in the latest issue of Game Informer. its to be released on March '09. its an RTS you wont forget.

Wow, Microsoft propaganda, trying to be like us, go the forget back to your Xbox.  I just want Portal 2, that's all I need now.