Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-

Author Topic: Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-  (Read 61623 times)

see someones being nice now i give this guy 10 :cookie:'s

My first post in this topic was defending it.
I guess people just cant tell sarcasm.

Chrono, the problem with rky's quote is that those things that he used as examples are bad examples, because they are unique. There aren't 50 team deathmatches, there aren't 50 chat systems, and although there are 3, maybe 4 portal guns, Space Guys was the best.

We already have a bunch of guns, and we really don't need a whole lot that are simply a different model, with some minor variable changes.

Yes, you are right. But I wasn't aiming at the add-on itself. I was aiming at the fact he said Halo needs to stay out.

I said Halo. Not every single other thing on the planet, idiot. We don't need any more Halo fan-boys filling up Blockland with add-ons that sucks, have bad models, and that no one wants to use because there are 50 other weapons that are just like it, only with a different model.

Don't be so negative about Halo. Its a good game. And there is more video game stuff in BL anyway. (back on task) Nice add-on, I hope you make more Halo stuff sometime. But not just a ton of Automatic stuff, more like BRs, Plasma Pistols you know, not the same thing again and again.

I said Halo. Not every single other thing on the planet, idiot. We don't need any more Halo fan-boys filling up Blockland with add-ons that sucks, have bad models, and that no one wants to use because there are 50 other weapons that are just like it, only with a different model.
Truthfully im not a "Halo Fan Boy" im was just bored today and wanted to do something..

Don't be so negative about Halo. Its a good game. And there is more video game stuff in BL anyway. (back on task) Nice add-on, I hope you make more Halo stuff sometime. But not just a ton of Automatic stuff, more like BRs, Plasma Pistols you know, not the same thing again and again.
Sure it is. I kinda wish to play it again, but I don't want to be flooded with people who talk about it 24/7.

Portal and HL2 are talked about more than Halo in this community.

t dont like the desingn......

all you guyys suck the rifle was in halo 1 and 2 morons play the game stuffers

HOLEY CRAP PEOPLE!! give em a break ok, so this may not be the best addon ever bt cmon...its not horable or anythng. and who gives a stuff if he couldnt remember wat game it was from?? the bottom line is that he made it and he put it on the forums. blow it all out ur asses!

Amen All these little kids Winning and complaining like little 3 year olds i mean come on someone is trying to show you hard work and share with you and all some of you can do is complain. GET OFF THE FORUMS!!!

all you guyys suck the rifle was in halo 1 and 2 morons play the game stuffers

Look through here.
See if you can find the assult rifle anywhere.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 03:42:58 PM by Randomguy »

Amen All these little kids Winning and complaining like little 3 year olds i mean come on someone is trying to show you hard work and share with you and all some of you can do is complain. GET OFF THE FORUMS!!!

don't make me send my army of halo fan boys tiger, i would watch you little man cubs.
LOL

w00t finally someone made this! this many cookies to u  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: and some ice cream :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:
this pwns so much (puts on flame suit)

also to all the people who say for halo to stay out why don't you go pick on portal or half life or something? I mean, some things from halo are cool like the warthog,tank,banshee,plasma pistol(come to think of it, it would be pretty cool if someone made it, I mean something that when you shoot the jeep or magic carpet it stalls and doesn't move for maybe ten seconds).
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 03:02:05 PM by Hired gun »