Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-

Author Topic: Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-  (Read 61644 times)

don't spam plz

on topic:the thing i would like to see is a carbine from halo 2 and 3

yeah!  10 :cookie: s for anyone who makes that!

yeah!  10 :cookie: s for anyone who makes that!

*** Update *** if you downloaded before 8/27/08 Please Reinstall for a better look ***

Funny thing I noticed in this topic: The people defending Halo have terrible grammar.

What a surprise.

Good for your second, but still it's good overall...
Not great but good.

Funny thing I noticed in this topic: The people defending Halo have terrible grammar.

What a surprise.
lol i know, it just proves how young they might be.
yes it sounds wrong. SHUTUP!
im not a halo fan boy. really, i was just bored one day.

lol i know, it just proves how young they might be.
yes it sounds wrong. SHUTUP!
im not a halo fan boy. really, i was just bored one day.

"I was bored" is right up there with "My brother did it." on the list of most common lies.

What a surprise.
I suppose you're talking to me too.

Lemme clear up a few things--

In my quote, it is a comparison of people saying "OMG KEEP THIS OUT" to other things that they say "OMG I WANT", I basically tried to show them as hypocrites or something, I wasn't quite sane when I wrote it(flaming spree).

Also, people don't pick on portal or half life instead because they generally like those games better than halo. The main issue with halo is that the player base is a bunch of kids going through puberty who are loveually confused, and they will rape your ear with their squeaky, squeaky chants of "LOL IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW"(for those of them who are dumb enough to think doing drugs means you are mature) and "OMG HAX NOOB".

The other issue is that it brings absolutely nothing new to the fps genre and yet people continue to call it "innovative" and "halo invented <stuff that halo didn't invent>".

Overall, the weapons from halo are unimaginative and generally useless. Make something that brings something new to the table. Another thing, I generally despise the "halo-culture" as they are complete idiots(see: idiots who posted in this topic with emote spam and AWESOME HALO) and tend to want things from halo in other games, just because its from halo, not because its something new, innovative or fun.

I like it although the icon for it when you wield the rifle sucks.

"I was bored" is right up there with "My brother did it." on the list of most common lies.
dude common chill, this isnt a war

Lemme clear up a few things--

In my quote, it is a comparison of people saying "OMG KEEP THIS OUT" to other things that they say "OMG I WANT", I basically tried to show them as hypocrites or something, I wasn't quite sane when I wrote it(flaming spree).

Also, people don't pick on portal or half life instead because they generally like those games better than halo. The main issue with halo is that the player base is a bunch of kids going through puberty who are loveually confused, and they will rape your ear with their squeaky, squeaky chants of "LOL IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW"(for those of them who are dumb enough to think doing drugs means you are mature) and "OMG HAX NOOB".

The other issue is that it brings absolutely nothing new to the fps genre and yet people continue to call it "innovative" and "halo invented <stuff that halo didn't invent>".

Overall, the weapons from halo are unimaginative and generally useless. Make something that brings something new to the table. Another thing, I generally despise the "halo-culture" as they are complete idiots(see: idiots who posted in this topic with emote spam and AWESOME HALO) and tend to want things from halo in other games, just because its from halo, not because its something new, innovative or fun.

i loled, but QFT

its true i know that most people don't like halo, and i know that most Halo players are going through puberty.
but i don't agree that it should be frowned on just because kids play Halo.
Halo is a good game, im not a super fan when it come to halo, and yes i did make this gun. only because i was indeed bored.

I said Halo. Not every single other thing on the planet, idiot. We don't need any more Halo fan-boys filling up Blockland with add-ons that sucks, have bad models, and that no one wants to use because there are 50 other weapons that are just like it, only with a different model.
im not meaning to be rude or anything but didn't you just make a fuel rod not long ago with a bad model? :cookieMonster:

im not meaning to be rude or anything but didn't you just make a fuel rod not long ago with a bad model? :cookieMonster:
Sure, but it's not another damn Automatic weapon. It's actually different.

Also, he didnt make the model.