Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-

Author Topic: Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-  (Read 61621 times)

Wow, Microsoft propaganda, trying to be like us, go the forget back to your Xbox.  I just want Portal 2, that's all I need now.
thing is, Portal 2 isnt out yet idiot. and besides, im not using an xbox right now. i pawned it so i could get the PS3 from my friend for a few days. its out soon. ive made sure its not sold to ANYONE.

thats because you never had thrill in ur life.
Wow, Microsoft propaganda, trying to be like us, go the forget back to your Xbox.  I just want Portal 2, that's all I need now.
forget off and let people have their own opinion.
If people don't like Halo, leave them the forget alone, if people do like Halo, leave them the forget alone. If you don't care about Halo, then just shut the forget up and watch a bunch of loving handicaps squabble over a electronical game.

Edit: inb4calmdown
I smile as I post this.

thing is, Portal 2 isnt out yet idiot. and besides, im not using an xbox right now. i pawned it so i could get the PS3 from my friend for a few days. its out soon. ive made sure its not sold to ANYONE.

Of COARSE it's not out yet! What, you think by saying 'I want it' he must think it's out? Why would you think that? That's like saying 'I want a sports car for Blockland'. It's not out, but you can still want it!

Also, the add-on's alright, but the fact that it's a weapon from Halo and you're using the excuse 'I was bored' to keep yourself from getting flamed turns me off.

=0...im apalled...didnt you no i was making a whole halo pack?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=41617.0
seriousle dude...research...mines gonna be alot better

I realize it's not out, Halo Wars isn't out either, starfish.

*** Update *** if you downloaded before 8/27/08 Please Reinstall for a better look ***

Halo Rifle
by Pandan (sumas)
Brought to you by: [BDU] Brain Dead Users
Model done by my friend on Sketch up pages
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=14395252534944142327

You've Seen it in Halo1
(ps i thought it was in all of them D: curse my memory!)

NAO YOUVE SEEN IT EVERYWHERE
DOWNLOAD NOW
ive uploaded a cleaner version
simply overwrite the old one.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bcbdafbc99d34f90ab1eab3e9fa335cad1f5505696136f6e
DOWNLOAD

Awesome weapon buddy i have so got to download this!!!!

=0...im apalled...didnt you no i was making a whole halo pack?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=41617.0
seriousle dude...research...mines gonna be alot better

so lets say you were planing to make a StarGate pack, and you didn't search. and i was making one. could i say the same bull this as you?
and your assult rifle model sucks! i will give you permission to take my gun and throw it in your Pack.
just give me the credit needed

so lets say you were planing to make a StarGate pack, and you didn't search. and i was making one. could i say the same bull this as you?
and your assult rifle model sucks! i will give you permission to take my gun and throw it in your Pack.
just give me the credit needed

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOL
OMFG
MINES WAY BETTER THAN YOURS! LOL

I don't know why you guys are freaking out over a weapon.
It's not like he did this to piss anyone of you off or anything. So I dunno what you're smoking.
You guy's are just being plain mean...
I happen to like this model. Downloading
 :cookie: For you! :D  :cookie:

I don't know why you guys are freaking out over a weapon.
It's not like he did this to piss anyone of you off or anything. So I dunno what you're smoking.
You guy's are just being plain mean...
I happen to like this model. Downloading
 :cookie: For you! :D  :cookie:
dont dislike it...mines just better =/

... It's just an add-on, live with it...

dont dislike it...mines just better =/
If you're referring to "your sniper rifle model", here's a quote directly from you:
not stolen fan made halo model made for porting to other games.....such as this....but the question still stands...any sripters?

Lets just get this straightened out I will always be better then all of you. lol

Lets just get this straightened out I will always be better then all of you. lol
Ok, first of all, you have no right to say that.  You are just as good as anyone else.  Unless you make something so amazing that Eric will give you all the rights to Blockland, and you get all the money ever made off of it, you are just like everyone else.  And Padman, I love this.  I don't see why everyone else is complaining about it.  People make things from other video games all the time and no one complains about them.  I don't get what the deal is with Halo......I downloaded the gun, going to test it out.  Great job!!!  :cookie:'s for you!

If you're referring to "your sniper rifle model", here's a quote directly from you:
uggh you such a noob...read thee whole goddmaned topic...id like you to release eve 1 add-on