Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-

Author Topic: Halo Rifle AssultRifle -Pandan-  (Read 61208 times)

Ok, first of all, you have no right to say that.  You are just as good as anyone else.  Unless you make something so amazing that Eric will give you all the rights to Blockland, and you get all the money ever made off of it, you are just like everyone else.  And Padman, I love this.  I don't see why everyone else is complaining about it.  People make things from other video games all the time and no one complains about them.  I don't get what the deal is with Halo......I downloaded the gun, going to test it out.  Great job!!!  :cookie:'s for you!
Lance does = best

uggh you such a noob...read thee whole goddmaned topic...id like you to release eve 1 add-on

The irony...

made by bind already but he hasnt released it yet so idc :P

who cares?  download if you like, don't if you don't.

made by bind already but he hasnt released it yet so idc :P
i will when the whole pack finishe..it's a huge endevour..like 10 weapons/5vehicles

Very nice modeling and great design but please i like to just leave halo for the xbox just a idea

Very nice modeling and great design but please i like to just leave halo for the xbox just a idea
an

i think its a great weapon the halo asult riffle is aculaly in halo!

i hate halo.  i like the GAMES, hate the online community. Still add~on is win. [Rawr/Meow]

i want to lock this topic im tired of getting flamed and getting complements at the same time.

i dont get it whats so worge with having some halo wepons in blockland its not like its a big deal

i dont get it whats so worge with having some halo wepons in blockland its not like its a big deal

Once they start with weapons, people will ask for maps, vehicles and other crap.