Author Topic: Have I gone mad?  (Read 3698 times)

I make the blockland sounds when I use my real bucket of legos.  :cookieMonster:

I make the blockland sounds when I use my real bucket of legos.  :cookieMonster:

Making the effect more real...ingenious!

So what if you are going mad? I hear voices, but I just ignore them. ;-)

I've heard the JVS open/close sounds at random, loud and clear, a couple of times when I was in Ravenholm on HL2.
It scared me. :(

the alarm emote sound is in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtwZZVQM4K8
I found the alarm emote sound on findsounds.com once.

there's a NOFX song i always hear the death blockhead sound.
and not from the voice, its just some sound i hear.

arghghghgh!

Bubblewrap makes a good popping noise like the firing of the lego pistol...I think I'll bring some along to annoy Bisjac when I hang with him next....erm I mean....you seen nothing here!!!

wow. that happend to me ounce too. i was watching tv and i kept hearing a brick being planted and a brick being destroyed..*click* *CLUNG*  *click* *CLUNG*

i dont know why :/
I would hear the Icy music sometimes.

Happens too me alot, I here sounds from BL, like everyday.

Sounds happen to me when I nock over stuff, if I fall and hurt myself, I hear the blockhead scream, when I hit something with a hammer I hear the hammering sound, and when I play music I sometimes here the distorted sound...

Ya know...I've always wondered....if a blockland build gets cleared and there's no one there to hear it, does it really make a sound? Bloop! :cookieMonster:

You guys are loving nuts.
But there was this one time, no radio, or musical device was turned on. However, while laying on my mother's bedroom floor, I heard that familiar "shut up" from a song, repeating, guitar and all included.

I have never heard any Blockland sounds but I always associate various structures I see with the way they would be built in BL.

Also I dream about BL every once in a while.

As do I.