Have I gone mad?

Author Topic: Have I gone mad?  (Read 3700 times)

I was doing homework listening to music(keeps me for hearing annoying sounds, music was Rick Roll) and when I played it the first time, in the middle of the song I heard the JVS door open sound, after another 5 times playing it I heard the JVS door close. I was playing Blockland before music and was on MegaScience's server. Have I gone mad? Have I played too much Blockland? Is it delay sound?

wow. that happend to me ounce too. i was watching tv and i kept hearing a brick being planted and a brick being destroyed..*click* *CLUNG*  *click* *CLUNG*

i dont know why :/

I was doing homework listening to music(keeps me for hearing annoying sounds, music was Rick Roll) and when I played it the first time, in the middle of the song I heard the JVS door open sound, after another 5 times playing it I heard the JVS door close. I was playing Blockland before music and was on MegaScience's server. Have I gone mad? Have I played too much Blockland? Is it delay sound?
Do you use AIM? The JVS doors use the AIM noises for signing in and logging off.

Sometimes I hear assorted blockland sounds.

Your all crazy bastards. Play Blockland more to get those sounds out of your head!

I have never heard any Blockland sounds but I always associate various structures I see with the way they would be built in BL.

Also I dream about BL every once in a while.

I do the same. Such as siding on a house.
But i've heard lots of BL sounds irl before. maybe Radial's right.

Some of my songs have the same house noises my house has D: I hear my dog making sounds some times and in the songs it makes the same sound so I walk out and see my dog upside down with her toungue sticking out with out a problem. VERY ANNOYING.

I remember hearing Meteos and ACWW sounds once.

I have a Block Ghost on my server! D:

When it's passworded, I occasionally hear people jumping behind me, or planting bricks when I'm trying to plan out my build... I know it's just in the game, but... it scares the stuff out of me! D:

Omg I had this too... it scared me.

If ya use yahoo its yahoo

someone logs in: JVS door opening

Someone logs out: JVS door closing

I have a Block Ghost on my server! D:

When it's passworded, I occasionally hear people jumping behind me, or planting bricks when I'm trying to plan out my build... I know it's just in the game, but... it scares the stuff out of me! D:
Same XD

I occasionally hear the "boop" of someone IMing you on YIM whenever I listen to a song, so I pause it and it turns out no one IM'd me. :(