Author Topic: my random ideas .5  (Read 2395 times)

these have probably been posted before but oh well also, i don't care if you think my ideas are lame, what matters is if someone willing to make them, probably not though

1. shield item, activate it, and you can switch through your weapons and have a shield, mostly for the spear and sword, call it sparta mod for kicks
2.up side down bedroom, and removing the ground so its just a floating upside down house, would work with kitchen too
3. slow-motion gun, because its fun to make people walk at 3 miles per hour
4. blood gulch
5. surfboard with wheels, land and sea
6. guided missile, that'ed be awesome
7.at-at walker, that would be awesome
8.blimp
9.pets ((block-kitty))
10.chainsaw
11.ak-47

12.falcon punch
13.gravity platforms

thats it for now
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 01:04:37 PM by thechaotic1 »

slow motion gun = /timescale 0.2

say that ingame

ohh neat
but then everyone is slow, not just one guy

guided missiles are awesome, but unprobable

ohh neat
but then everyone is slow, not just one guy
Then make a new player datablock :o

They were made in v8.
Guided missiles in v8 were stuff. All there were was an invisible bot with a missile dts mounted on it and it followed you all loving weird.

Guided missiles in v8 were stuff. All there were was an invisible bot with a missile dts mounted on it and it followed you all loving weird.

sounds like a guided missle to me...the only bad part about it was the missle.dts wouldent show (for me anyway) and also the "loving weird" part makes the missle inevitibly phail.

exactly what you'd think id do with an at-at

^at-at for those who don't know what one is

1. shield item, activate it, and you can switch through your weapons and have a shield, mostly for the spear and sword, call it sparta mod for kicks
made in v8
an insane amount of noob abuse
4. blood gulch
made in v8
so thats your pathetic excuse for a skateboard so people wont call you a noob?
made in v8
would take alot of animations which would probably cause lag

ps use the modify button instead of making 4 topics

ps use the modify button instead of making 4 topics

actually.....

these have probably been posted before but oh well also, i don't care if you think my ideas are lame, what matters is if someone willing to make them, probably not though

this was made but with a SWORD. not a spear.
two words: fire-delay
4. blood gulch
was made but was a phail'd attempt
I dont see why not.
Once again: phail'd attempt
two modders (whom I wont name) are currnetly making a mech of some sort. it wont be released anytime soon though

am i the only one that remembers aloshi's guided missile that one had a few bugs but it was still good also its nothing like the one megascience described

am i the only one that remembers aloshi's guided missile that one had a few bugs but it was still good also its nothing like the one megascience described

Yeah, I also made a Homing Rocket Launcher.

Uhhh, dude, you forgot the bot guided missile?