Author Topic: 9/11 Anniversary.  (Read 13134 times)

Oh.  D:
An urban legend that spread after the September 11, 2001 attacks was that if the sequence "Q33NY" is typed in Wingdings, the Q becomes an aircraft, the threes become lined documents (which may resemble skyscrapers), the N becomes a skull and crossbones, and the Y becomes the Star of David (). The "NY" stands for New York, and "Q33" allegedly was the designation of one of the aircraft. However, the theory that this has any valid non-accidental connection with the attacks falls apart under scrutiny: the terrorist attacks were not specifically directed at Jews, and none of the aircraft used on that day bore the designation of Q33.[3]

Ummm wasn't WTC bommed in 93?
Or the Oklahoma City bombing.

I was just about to say the oklahoma bombing, because no one remembers it because of 9/11.

9/11 was my best friend's, and older brother's birthday. f@ckin freaky eh?

I was just about to say the oklahoma bombing, because no one remembers it because of 9/11.
The one retired sub at my old high school said McVeigh was a really nice kid. She had him for some classes when she was a full time teacher.

I should have mentioned that in that topic about your town. Pretty much our only claim to fame is that we raised a famous domestic terrorist.

The WTC did have a bomb go off in their parking lot, but there was hardly any damage to deal the building any serious threat of collapse. I believe that was in 93.

Oklaholma bombing was in April of 1995. I still remember each instance of an attack, even Pearl Harbor. I'm not that old, but my grandpa tells me stories about it all the time as he worked in Alameda at the time and had to go to help rebuild.

In this topic: Conspiracy Theorists getting pwnt.

the whole government conspiracy theory.....is a government conspiracy     ):D

<3 south park

the whole government conspiracy theory.....is a government conspiracy     ):D

<3 south park
Ohshi-

Lock time -
9/11 is well and truly over.