Author Topic: 9/11 Anniversary.  (Read 13115 times)

Today is the anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001.  It's been 7 years now.

It may not be Sept. 11 in your country yet, but it's 3:09pm here.

This topic is dedicated to all those who lost family members, friends, anyone in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

;-(

I did not lose anyone but I do feel sorry.

I still have 40 minutes before I don't care.

Meh, it's been too long.

inb4british "haha ur fault america"

Inb4Bush "Hahah, kiss my ass!"

How many years does it take for stuff like this to be funny?

Planes: 2
Towers: 0
Errr,
Terrirists:3
Others:1, even though they sacraficed themself in the process.

Errr,
Terrirists:3
Others:1, even though they sacraficed themself in the process.
Umm... are you crazy? You really think that -cough- "Terrorists" did this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
It may be long, but worth watching.

I felt sorry when it happend, but its's old news now. Remember OK Guy? No you don't because of 9/11. If there is a new tragic event everyone will forget about 9/11.

Yes, I seriously do feel bad for everyone that lost a family member to 9/11, and suffer every day by thinking about it... but it's old news. It's in the past, and we need to get our mind off of it.

Umm... are you crazy? You really think that -cough- "Terrorists" did this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
It may be long, but worth watching.
I watched a few minuets of it, and I have to say it looks quite like propaganda.  In the beggining when they do all that "evidence", they show several things based on average, and they don't even say what normaly happens for most of it.  Think about it, some things can be very ilregular, so for instance look at those stock fail bets or whatever.  They say on specific dates the number of (forgot what they called them) were X times amount of average, but they didn't show any graphs, or tell anything else about the surrounding days of these increases.  This little amount of information is laughably dismisable.  Also take the canceled flights for example, they don't even mention how many people cansel flights normally.  People in office may have canceled flights often, they are busy people after all. 

Show me facts that don't just show so little of what is norm, before you start trying to show that as evidence.