Author Topic: 9/11 Anniversary.  (Read 13118 times)

You didn't watch the whole thing, so you don't get all the information, smart one.

D:
I've started a flame war.

You didn't watch the whole thing, so you don't get all the information, smart one.
Too busy to watch a hour some vid that just throws a bunch of propaganda out in the begining.  Post some reliable facts, and I'll read them, and don't waste my time with vids that are more propaganda, and less actual reasoning.

It's ridiculous to even think that a government, which is democracy, would even dare to harm the people.

It's highly unlikely that it was all a setup. The reason the WTC was on the little booklet was because it was a perfect target for terrorists.

Basically, all of your "facts" are just fake. Most of it is just coincidental.

It's ridiculous to even think that a government, which is democracy, would even dare to harm the people.

It's highly unlikely that it was all a setup. The reason the WTC was on the little booklet was because it was a perfect target for terrorists.

Basically, all of your "facts" are just fake. Most of it is just coincidental.
When Bush is the president, anything can happen.  :cookieMonster:
Out of all seriousness, why did he just just sit in the school building when he was told the news? He just sat there and continued like it was nothing. But, you know what, I don't care what you think. You may have your own opinion, I will have mine.
Too busy to watch a hour some vid that just throws a bunch of propaganda out in the begining.  Post some reliable facts, and I'll read them, and don't waste my time with vids that are more propaganda, and less actual reasoning.
Everything is propaganda to you.

Out of all seriousness, why did he just just sit in the school building when he was told the news? He just sat there and continued like it was nothing. But, you know what, I don't care what you think. You may have your own opinion, I will have mine.
What else was he supposed to do? Come to the rescue with a loving lazer and shoot all the terrorists? No, the tragedy had already happened.

Bush handled the situation calmly, and he did plenty of things right.

Today is the anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001.  It's been 7 years now.

It may not be Sept. 11 in your country yet, but it's 3:09pm here.

This topic is dedicated to all those who lost family members, friends, anyone in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

;-(
old.

j/k im not that mean

Planes: 2
Towers: 0
liverpool - nil

cookie to those who got the reference.

Out of all seriousness, why did he just just sit in the school building when he was told the news? He just sat there and continued like it was nothing. But, you know what, I don't care what you think.
Bush probably was scared like sh@t.

I started a topic...
Which started the whole forum...
flaming....

Ok heres something for you. There was no plane to be found in the towers. Not even a chunk of metal. So if the plane exploaded the building would had expload. The last time I checked the building imploaded and the plane was gone that makes no sense to me.

That looks so planted there.
It would be burnt.

That looks so planted there.
It would be burnt.
I'm pretty sure the plane was either white, or a light blue, and that piece is dark gray. It was burnt.

What ever happened to the video/audio recording boxes on the planes? They're made out of the strongest material known to man. They never even found those.
Ok heres something for you. There was no plane to be found in the towers. Not even a chunk of metal. So if the plane exploaded the building would had expload. The last time I checked the building imploaded and the plane was gone that makes no sense to me.
Some say that what we saw on TV was a big edit.

I doubt it, and all those thousands of people watching it from the streets were all payed actors.