Author Topic: 9/11 Anniversary.  (Read 13114 times)

What ever happened to the video/audio recording boxes on the planes? They're made out of the strongest material known to man. They never even found those.
Ok heres something for you. There was no plane to be found in the towers. Not even a chunk of metal. So if the plane exploaded the building would had expload. The last time I checked the building imploaded and the plane was gone that makes no sense to me.
Some say that what we saw on TV was a big edit.
methinks a building collapsed on the black box, it will break.

i believe it is made out of 1 inch steel, not supersoild stuff.

Some say that what we saw on TV was a big edit.

methinks a building collapsed on the black box, it will break.

i believe it is made out of 1 inch steel, not supersoild stuff.
It's supposed to survive really big explosions and stuff, so I think it would have survived.

Heat isn't the same as pressure.

I suppose not.
Still...

Well, if you were wearing a fireproof suit, but about, say, 50 tons of steel and cement fell on you, I'm sure you'd break.

Well, if you were wearing a fireproof suit, but about, say, 50 tons of steel and cement fell on you, I'm sure you'd break.
True.

You've got a point.

I still believe it was rigged from the start.

I still believe it was rigged from the start.
Loop back to the beginning of the arguement.

Heat isn't the same as pressure.

And no jet fuel cannot burn hot enough to melt steel.Well, to begin, construction-grade steel melts at 2795 degrees Fahrenheit.

I doubt it, and all those thousands of people watching it from the streets were all payed actors.
Someone said they saw something like a plane go to the first building, and the other wasn't shaped like a plane.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 02:19:53 AM by zombie.cxnt »

I couldn't care less about today :v

And no jet fuel cannot burn hot enough to melt steel.Well, to begin, construction-grade steel melts at 2795 degrees Fahrenheit.
Someone said they saw something like a plane go to the first building, and the other wasn't shaped like a plane.
It doesn't have to melt it, heating a metal to a certain point will make it deform and loose any structural integrity.

Why would the government pay people to say they saw a plane?

The US government knew Osama and Al-Quida were planning something, but ignored it. That's where they forgeted up, they didn't plan it. If the government took all the time to plan one of most devastating attacks in years wouldn't it make sense they would take the time to silence anyone who got close to the truth? All these conspiracy theorists are still alive, what?

All governments are evil. All politicians are evil. All corporations are evil. The CEO of Exxon-Mobile personally came to my house to kick my dog.

Get your head out of your heads out of your ass people.