Author Topic: Ocelot's prints  (Read 8319 times)

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:10:34 PM by Ocelot »

I like the EASY button. :D

If I was a n00b I would say something like "Yay first post!" But I'm not so....wait I just said it...DOH!

On topic: Push for admin will help me trick people into blowing up. >:) Thanks for these!

If I was a n00b I would say something like "Yay first post!" But I'm not so....wait I just said it...DOH!

On topic: Push for admin will help me trick people into blowing up. >:) Thanks for these!
I thought just that...actually...Lol my friend did something that got nubz to kill them selvs too.  He covered the window in the bedroom with invisable brix and said who ever can break the widow gets s-admin...it was the slaying of the noobz...

I thought just that...actually...Lol my friend did something that got nubz to kill them selvs too.  He covered the window in the bedroom with invisable brix and said who ever can break the widow gets s-admin...it was the slaying of the noobz...

Lol. Thats Epic  :cookieMonster:

frigging exaclent idea

You know, now that you have an easy button, someone has to make a sound that says "That was easy" XD

NICE!!!! >:D DIE NOOBS!!! ty!

No Offence But When I Click The Link It Wont LetMe Download It It Just Say Processing T_T

No Offence But When I Click The Link It Wont LetMe Download It It Just Say Processing T_T
Then it's your computer

Dude, delete the thumbs.db.

i can think of great ways to use push for admin. 10/10