GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 526126 times)

The cookie ate the cookie monster. FAIL.
lol, well it's possible...kinda...

the Draw Distance only is going up to 1.000 for me
and i can't find where to change fog i'll keep looking.
Oh I meant in the mission editor not in options.

I love the NYC map, I found my house! You should make central park a bit more park like, instead of a green rectangle with a whole in the middle of it.

I wish more people would host it though :(
Ya I hated how central park turned out; if I ever get to the update I'm going to try to bring the terrain from blue hell up to replace the flat surface.

Did you really need to quote all that?
Sorry, i keep forgetting how to delete stuff.

I'm going to use the blueprint map when I build, because theirs no sky texture to annoy me.

In the zombie thing on san andreas, Do you place your own Zombeh spawns?  :cookieMonster:

lol yes, no need to be lazy. Although, I could place them for you...for a nominal fee...

Lolz, I just just wonderin, the first time i played i thought they were all ready there I was like, Shooting the walls and stuff and running from nothing xD (mabye in the next version place zombie spawns)

GSF can you make a volume for the storm in GSF sanAndreas? PLease? if you do it I give you  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :D

GSF can you make a volume for the storm in GSF sanAndreas? PLease? if you do it I give you  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :D

No. Absolutely not.
What do you mean by "Volume"?

sound like the storm slate

Nice idea putting an invisible wall around the twin towers when I tried to land on top of them

I FOUND BLUE HELL :o!!!!