GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 525547 times)

I dont like big maps, but if I have to chose I'll chose these gj GSF =D

maybe a GTB? grand theft blockland?

Nice idea putting an invisible wall around the twin towers when I tried to land on top of them
Ya I should have fixed the top of the invisible wall, but I wanted to make sure no one could ram the towers from any angle even from the top, and thanks.

I FOUND BLUE HELL :o!!!!
Yay, in which map?

I dont like big maps, but if I have to chose I'll chose these gj GSF =D
Honestly I don't like big maps either because of the amount of effort it takes to make them. Instead, I am planning on making some house maps in the near future with many secret areas. It would bring back a lot of nostalgia because my house maps were very popular when Blockland first came out.

Does anyone remember my Mike's House map and my first Ghost's House map that were made from bricks?

maybe a GTB? grand theft blockland?
I don't want to bring grand theft auto into Blockland, but a city mod would be awesome. If anyone was to work on one I would definitely make more city maps.

what's GSF mean? plz msg ;)

NYC's Great  :cookieMonster: but i wish you could go inside the Twin Towers But still great job  :cookieMonster:

what's GSF mean? plz msg ;)
Well it's just a random acronym that I stuck into my name lol, but it stands for Grove Street Families from GTA: San Andreas. It also used to be a mapping clan that I started a few years ago, but the clan didn't last long.

NYC's Great  :cookieMonster: but i wish you could go inside the Twin Towers But still great job  :cookieMonster:
Thanks! Well you can go inside the top floor of the towers lol. You just need to get past the invisible wall.

Update:
I started work on an old map of mine called Mike's House, which is basically a recreation of my friend's house. This was the second map I ever made (which was made out of stretched Blockland blocks) for vanilla Blockland, and it was updated not long ago and released during the winter Olympics. I decided to remake it again and update it so that the new players can experience it. The textures and geometry are not final; they were made in about 5 hours. Here is a teaser pic, all feedback is welcome!

Ghost, you rock!
Can't wait for Mike's house.

I like the Vice City map, somehwhat reminds me of GTA  (sarcasm)

you need to make a map thats for DM like a perfect DM arena but make it able to be built on

No. Absolutely not.
What do you mean by "Volume"?

like a series of maps.

I have a idea.

Try to "make" Washington D.C. or a race track. We seriously need one race track.

could u make spongebobs pineapple (lol)

could u make spongebobs pineapple (lol)
lul ya that wuld be SO KEWL!

Quote from the poll...
A single, detailed room

:D