GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 526183 times)

What about the lake and cave? Are you for/against that? Also, I mean small holes like in the Assault map. Zombies can go up and down almost as easily as walking normally.
The lake is easy, but with caves the zombies could get stuck; I can test it out though and see. Small holes would be easy to do and zombies wouldn't get stuck.

I'd like to see a Left 4 Dead (No Mercy Campaign) map. That would be fun with zombies.
Well I would make a map that is unique, instead of another recreation. But, I am planning to get a lot of inspiration from Left 4 Dead, especially front the forest levels.

---

Update: New screenshots from the development of Mike's House.

The lake is easy, but with caves the zombies could get stuck; I can test it out though and see. Small holes would be easy to do and zombies wouldn't get stuck.
Well I would make a map that is unique, instead of another recreation. But, I am planning to get a lot of inspiration from Left 4 Dead, especially front the forest levels.

---

Update: New screenshots from the development of Mike's House.

Is the glass in mike's house breakable like the window glass in the bedroom?

w8 a min...did you make a san andreas zombie map?

w8 a min...did you make a san andreas zombie map?
Yes, but it's included in the download for GSF San Andreas.

The issue with Zombie AI is if you're behind a wall, they can't find the entrance to the wall...
but I just imagined being chased by zombies through a path of tunnels in a cave.

this is great i like it so much

Is the glass in mike's house breakable like the window glass in the bedroom?

I didn't notice your post before lol, sorry. No it's not, I might consider making it breakable; I forgot how to though. I'm thinking of making it hard to get outside, and having secret tunnels leading out of the house (kind-of like the old RTB kitchen). Or should it be easy to get outside?

The issue with Zombie AI is if you're behind a wall, they can't find the entrance to the wall...
but I just imagined being chased by zombies through a path of tunnels in a cave.
Ya it would be fun, I'll see what I can do.

kool maps dling :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
this is great i like it so much

---

And ironically, the two maps that are leading the polls are two of the new maps I was already working on lol.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 10:30:29 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

I didn't notice your post before lol, sorry. No it's not, I might consider making it breakable; I forgot how to though. I'm thinking of making it hard to get outside, and having secret tunnels leading out of the house (kind-of like the old RTB kitchen). Or should it be easy to get outside?
Ya it would be fun, I'll see what I can do.

---

And ironically, the two maps that are leading the polls are two of the new maps I was already working on lol.

It's k. You should make it hard though so if someone plays with the zombies it'll be challenging to escape and more secrets. I also love the NYC and GTA maps. Great job. :cookie:

um i downloaded the blueprint 2 map and the ground is just plain blue what do i do now?

These are the BEST maps ever  :cookieMonster:

yep yep yep...i did not look at "join a game" lol

um i downloaded the blueprint 2 map and the ground is just plain blue what do i do now?

Yes, same here.

Yes, same here.

It's plain blue becuase they're blueprints. I think GSF made it so you could just freely build on it.