GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 506845 times)

shapeshift got banned BOOHOO!

shapeshift got banned BOOHOO!

Don't spam. :panda:

Ontopic;

I can't wait on GFS San Andreas, i hope it will be today released.

I don't get it. What is blue heaven and blue hell?
It's a rumored location in the GTA series. They call it blue hell because it is blue (due to the skybox or fog I think) and you fall forever. In GTA san andreas however, there was a small city which you could land on. It's a very mysterious place in GTA and I included my own versions in my city maps as mysterious easter eggs. And blue Heaven is just making fun of blue hell.

yeah I saw that. thats why I thought it looked more ominous.

ghost's house has about 5 copies of retail blockland.  :cookieMonster:
5 copies and only 1 computer.
It's a Blockland Lego set lol.

Whoa nice, do want.Also i have a question will San Andreas have the apocalyptic version with the messed up buildings and stuff?
Most likely it will, especially since the zombie mod is out.

I can't wait on GFS San Andreas, i hope it will be today released.
I can't guarantee that it will, but San Andreas and New York should be done soon.

It's a rumored location in the GTA series. They call it blue hell because it is blue (due to the skybox or fog I think) and you fall forever. In GTA san andreas however, there was a small city which you could land on. It's a very mysterious place in GTA and I included my own versions in my city maps as mysterious easter eggs. And blue Heaven is just making fun of blue hell.
5 copies and only 1 computer.

It's a Blockland Lego set lol.
Most likely it will, especially since the zombie mod is out.
I can't guarantee that it will, but San Andreas and New York should be done soon.

Thanks for answer. :cookieMonster:

What are the ghost in the VC map. Are they like movie ghost.

GHOSTS?
Slow much? Ya ghost there in VC and SA, idk about NY I wasn't here when that came out.

ya if i remember right ghost was gonna make liberty city but he changed it to new york because he didn't like people always finding a way to criticize his maps.

What are the ghost in the VC map. Are they like movie ghost.
I'll just say that they are in a specific version of Vice City.

Ya ghost there in VC and SA, idk about NY I wasn't here when that came out.
There used to be a ghost in Vice City, but never San Andreas or New York. In San Andreas there was just evidence of Bigfoot and of aliens, but I'm thinking of actually putting Bigfoot and aliens in San Andreas as easter eggs. I just wish I could make them into bots lol. If anyone knows how then let me know because it would be a cool easter egg.

ya if i remember right ghost was gonna make liberty city but he changed it to new york because he didn't like people always finding a way to criticize his maps.
Well the map started as a small city (which wasn't based off of any other city or game) about the size of Vice City; I wanted a small city with every building able to be entered. Then, it evolved into a city (with just generic buildings and roads) about the size of Manhattan, but with a lot more buildings; this was mainly just a lag test. Then, it evolved into a neon / cyberpunk city which looked really cool (I'm sure some of the beta testers remember lol), but didn't feel like a real city. Then, it evolved into just Manhattan by itself, and then later became Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn,Queens, and New Jersey. I had to take out New Jersey later because it took too long to light the mission.

I never really intended to make liberty city, I just waited for GTA IV to come out to see how they handled such a large city. But ya I didn't want to make liberty city because a lot of people kept saying that I was trying to bring GTA into Blockland, which I'm not.

When will NY be released vice city isn't big enough for zombies.

When will NY be released vice city isn't big enough for zombies.
It is if you don't use vehicles lol.
I should have San Andreas done hopefully by tomorrow, and then New York should be done by this weekend. I am going to try to make New York less laggy before I release it.

I'll just say that they are in a specific version of Vice City.
There used to be a ghost in Vice City, but never San Andreas or New York. In San Andreas there was just evidence of Bigfoot and of aliens, but I'm thinking of actually putting Bigfoot and aliens in San Andreas as easter eggs. I just wish I could make them into bots lol. If anyone knows how then let me know because it would be a cool easter egg.
Well the map started as a small city (which wasn't based off of any other city or game) about the size of Vice City; I wanted a small city with every building able to be entered. Then, it evolved into a city (with just generic buildings and roads) about the size of Manhattan, but with a lot more buildings; this was mainly just a lag test. Then, it evolved into a neon / cyberpunk city which looked really cool (I'm sure some of the beta testers remember lol), but didn't feel like a real city. Then, it evolved into just Manhattan by itself, and then later became Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn,Queens, and New Jersey. I had to take out New Jersey later because it took too long to light the mission.

I never really intended to make liberty city, I just waited for GTA IV to come out to see how they handled such a large city. But ya I didn't want to make liberty city because a lot of people kept saying that I was trying to bring GTA into Blockland, which I'm not.
I miss the racetrack.

In the vice city map there is no crack house. Remember that broken down mansion you could go into? Well it's not in this map.

It is if you don't use vehicles lol.
I should have San Andreas done hopefully by tomorrow, and then New York should be done by this weekend. I am going to try to make New York less laggy before I release it.

I had some problems with the N.Y map.

+ Can't wait on San Andreas! Do you have some screenshots of that?