28 (19%)
ITS FREAKING AWSOME L@L
5 (3.4%)
ITS THE WORST GAME EVER
22 (15%)
DORA THE EXPLORER!
69 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Runescape Does It Suck?  (Read 7960 times)

Runescape does not suck, for a free, Rpg, that's played in a browser on Java, its actualy very good, and the latest HD update just makes it that much better if you cant afford to play WoW, or any other MMORPG.

jagex have appeard to put rocks where i last logged out D:

boring sd version

new hd version :D

Why is there a snowman.

And why is one trying to fly.

emotes.
the snowman dance is the best ever

If My Typing Bothers You.Go Away.

Actually Runescape Isn't Bad It Just Gets Annoying From All The Idiots, And You Get Bored Of It When You Get To A Higher Level. $5 Per Month Isn't Bad For An MMO, And Stop Typing Like This You cigarette.

Personaly, i dislike MMORPGs due to the fact that it steals your soul.

After starting college I realize MMOs are for those with no out-of-game social life or few responsibilities.

Runescape doesn't suck. The community does, other than that, it's a good game actually. It has decent skills, where you don't just fight all the time. And then when you become members, it doesn't really cost a lot of money. Then you'd have a lot more enjoyable features.

lol, "HD".

After starting college I realize MMOs are for those with no out-of-game social life or few responsibilities.

People aren't going to bother finish reading this and go all cigarette-like at you :cookieMonster:

lol, "HD".

People aren't going to bother finish reading this and go all cigarette-like at you :cookieMonster:
That actually wasn't an attempt to be an ass. I feel like being nice today :D

high definition is defined by higher resolution.
if you can full screen any game, then you already have twice the definition of any HDtv