Author Topic: Zombie Mod 3: Left 4 Block  (Read 200092 times)

Rotondo, lock your loving mod until you fix it >:C

in this zombie mod,to make the zombies work,you gotta shoot them with a gun first...... >.>

in this zombie mod,to make the zombies work,you gotta shoot them with a gun first...... >.>
No stuff, but it's still broken.
The gui is crap, it doesn't go along with the game at all.
The downed feature spams your server if you have it enabled, you have to reset to get rid of all the dead corpses with exclamation points over their head.
The whole ammo and locker system is pretty annoying, he seriously should have just added events that can let you get ammo, rather than having a laggy box that you can only make 5 of.  Same with health lockers, but addHealth events come with the game.  Also, having the medkit and propane tank limited to you owning this mod first is kind of lame.  I had this mod enabled once for only one reason: to utilize the medkit to make an HL2 DM.  He should make those separate and "recomend" you DL them with this mod.
It should also be more compatible with Space guy's TDM, it supposedly breaks that.  Instead of you having to use Suvivor player to have a game mode, do what space guy did, and use the "game mode selector" thing.  This way you can use whatever player you want, and zombies will enable them self automatically (i'm assuming)  Then have another tab for zombie options.

I'm aware that rot is most likely working on another version of this already, but would you massive tards stop bumping?  This mod currently doesn't work like it should.

Acualy you have 2 reset the mini game twice.
and it works fine for me

Rotondo, lock your loving mod until you fix it >:C

Jesus you're a richard sometimes.

So if and when is there an update with new zombies or just a plane whole new script

Jesus you're a richard sometimes.
Huh? It's a friendly demand :D

why won't rot do this, really

Really? He just showed off a smoker zombie thing in a random thread, I think he might be working on this some more.

i cant get it to walk and kill u just sit there and i do surviver and stuff but it dont work

Sorry guys but really, he is working on a new one, but this ones broken, and everyone is bumping it like it's the new great thing.
I am kind of an ass some times, and I probably got out of hand there :c