Author Topic: ToolWand(TW)  (Read 23090 times)

can soem one help me i downloaded all 3 put all 3 in my adds ons folder and in the add ons thing in clock land it only had the toolwand i got the gui up but no tools what do i do plz tell me it sounds awsome a  :cookie: for who ever helps me

can soem one help me i downloaded all 3 put all 3 in my adds ons folder and in the add ons thing in clock land it only had the toolwand i got the gui up but no tools what do i do plz tell me it sounds awsome a  :cookie: for who ever helps me
lol we had the same problem

try going to the controls in the menu you have to set a hot key to the gui to pull it up. the light button switches what the tool is and lastly the characters at the end of the tools name in the gui are who has privilages for that tool

TRHEE roosterIES FOR YOU  arhh the roosterie monster take them all :cookieMonster:LOLZ

How do the paint monsters work? Is confuzzled on that. The rest of the tool is awesome, though

Great, Ive always wanted a pet! (paint monsters + Invisible plates in a house = Epic win!)

How do the paint monsters work? Is confuzzled on that. The rest of the tool is awesome, though
Say "/pmhelp" ingame me thinks...

try going to the controls in the menu you have to set a hot key to the gui to pull it up. the light button switches what the tool is and lastly the characters at the end of the tools name in the gui are who has privilages for that tool

actully ive tried that i wnet in to controls set a letter for the gui i opened it and it was emty

actully ive tried that i wnet in to controls set a letter for the gui i opened it and it was emty
Did you even use any tool add-ons?

Did you even use any tool add-ons?

not shure what you tlakin about but i did dwnload the deafults and stuck them in my add ons folder they didnt show up in the add ons menu nor did the paintmonsters
so what am i supossed to do and wered to get a brick decollisoner
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:24:52 AM by god s i n »

:D i like the part about the paint monsters getting :D

not shure what you tlakin about but i did dwnload the deafults and stuck them in my add ons folder they didnt show up in the add ons menu nor did the paintmonsters
so what am i supossed to do and wered to get a brick decollisoner
Translation please?