Author Topic: ToolWand(TW)  (Read 23095 times)

awesome dude

Waring Someone HaS Posted WHile You Were Making Your Reply Please retype the whole thing again no cheatin

GTFO MAH WAY

There's no problem with the addon.

just download EVERYTHING in the topic post and it should work

Hmm, Where do it put the TW files, I have everything in my addons folder and the tools are not there when I start the game. The wand is but not the tools.

I am sorry to say that altho this is a lovely addon from the looks of things it should get fail bid, no one can get it to work and the poster of the addon is not trying in fixing or help with this prob, it should be fail bind and reposted by someone who is actually interested in making it work and helping the ppl of BL make the most out of it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 06:46:31 PM by Melonking906 »

The fill printer is kinda useless when now you only have to make a print once then itdoes that print over and over....

The fill printer is kinda useless when now you only have to make a print once then itdoes that print over and over....

What if you got the print wrong, or wanted to change the building from a house o a bomb shelter, then you would need it.

Hmm, Where do it put the TW files, I have everything in my addons folder and the tools are not there when I start the game. The wand is but not the tools.

I am sorry to say that altho this is a lovely addon from the looks of things it should get fail bid, no one can get it to work and the poster of the addon is not trying in fixing or help with this prob, it should be fail bind and reposted by someone who is actually interested in making it work and helping the ppl of BL make the most out of it.

There's no problem with the addon.

just download EVERYTHING in the topic post and it should work

Contradiction much?

Contradiction much?
I downloaded everything in the topic and nothing happened except "[]" as about 15 different people or more have already said. Compared to the 1 person you've found who wasn't actually saying it was working.
Oh and by the way. You forgot to put the word "SHOULD" in caps. It SHOULD work but it DON'T.

I know that it must work when done correctly, it works on my server.

Contradiction much?

Oh so the one reply you maker after all this time and it's not remotely help full. NOW, TELL US HOW TO MAKE IT WORK!!!

P.S. None of use care if it works on your server, when we download the files and put them in our addons folder IT DOES NOT WORK, its just like my stuff doesn't work for other ppl. Everyone pretty much is having this prob so you cant deny there is something very wrong with it. So, HOW DO YOU DO IT CORRECTLY?

I will download and test that version again.
I will tell you if it works in a few minutes.

I would be surprised if it didn't because I tested it alot.

EDIT: Worked perfectly.

Now, tell me EXACTLY what you have done to install it, then I can list common idiot errors.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 02:53:52 PM by NiXiLL »

Now, tell me EXACTLY what you have done to install it, then I can list common idiot errors.

This guy isn't common. Hes an extraordinary idiot.

Nix i guess you have to put "Need to have an I.Q. over 10 to install right"

Nix i guess you have to put "Need to have an I.Q. over 10 to install right"
oh yeah, how did you make it work then?

oh yeah, how did you make it work then?
Easy: He followed my instructions and his IQ is over 10.
Well, it seems you don't meet that expectation.

I downloaded everything in this topic (Tool_Toolwand, TW_Default, TW_PaintMonsters) and put them all in the add ons folder. I started Blockland, looked in the add ons list to find only the toolwand (which i selected) and none of the tools (TW_) were in the list. I went to the kitchen, typed /toolwand. The toolwand appeared in the right hand but when i pressed the light key there was just "[]" at the bottom of the screen. I assigned a key to the toolwand gui, opened the gui but it was empty.