Author Topic: The Blockland forums Nostalgia thread.  (Read 3864 times)

Do it now.
i can 3d model

lores moreness
What.

that would be...
* yuki thinks lol i get to say it now

fail
Aww my first "Fail". How cute.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=10643.msg143874#msg143874
My Epic battle with Storeclerk.

Actually, it is:
work up until release date then get game and go away.

you dont work, you dont get game.
I've started to learn the Grammars.

Let's try keywords like:

FAIL
GRAMMER
NO
CLANS = NO
Grammars fully learned.

Me.

:D
And my most recent.

After seeing this, I realized how much the Internet has changed me. How about you?

Mine:

RW: Oh hey guys, check out this helicopter I made! It even has animations and windows!

Everyone else: FLAME!!!FLAME!!!FLAME!!!

Looking back at my first posts, I admit I was a noob.

"it's grood you get... 3.4  Thanks out of a ....  (8/10)"

that was my 4th post.

I think the grood was a homestar reference.

My first post on this forum.

Well, I was lookin around in TBM 2.0 and in some of the maps are this:
Code:

if (strstr(getmodpaths(),"tbm")==-1)
   return;
function AudioProfiled() {
  if (strstr(getmodpaths(),"tbm")==-1 || strstr(getmodpaths(),"rtb")!=-1 || strstr(getmodpaths(),"aio")!=-1)
    quit();

Basically what it can do is if you use AiO or RTB in the same file with the map it might put somewhere in a file
Code:

quit();

that will close the mod pack each time you load it. Is this a possible exploit? If it is then everyone gets free cookies   :cookie:
EDIT: sorry! no one gets free cookies. This isnt an exploit and   :cookieMonster: at them all.

Edit: Yep, its basically a screw-around in TBM. It wont affect your BL directory (from what I know), all it will do is if you use this map the map wont load.

My first three or four posts were quit newbish (I tried to start a clan on one of my first post XD). My first post lacked capitals but still used proper spelling and punctuations. My second and on all used complete grammar. Ok never mind I just looked again and all I did was make a complete ass of my self for almost the first twenty posts or so (what can I say at the time I still missed the simpler days of RTB when no one gave a stuff about any one elss or how you spelt) on a side note sorry about all that.

D:

I Have No Idea How To Build Items, So Could Someone Plz Make A Boat? It Would Make You REALLY FAMOUS because It Would Be The First Water Only Vehicle.plz Try!
I Made A New Clan EFSC. If You Would Like To Join Visit http://www.EFSC.wordpress.com Our Current Clan Build Is An Amusement Park. The Way Our System Works Is, You Sign Up To Be A Member, You Earn Points By Participating In Clan Builds, With These Point You Have A Better Chance Of Becoming An Admin If Your Points Are High. If You Need More Info. Please Post And Ill Supply More. Thank You!

P.S. By The Way, Thats Not Pudding Your Eating!  :iceCream:
I Added More Info. If You Need More Just Ask.  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
I FIGURED OUT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!!! BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT!!! you take the skis file, because skis can run on water (figured that out today) but make the skis look like a boat! If you use this idea put my name in the credits along with whoever made the skis please! :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

by the way, thats not pudding your eating  :iceCream: :panda:
fishpens comment was a joke, pot is to throne, as I am to Badspot. lol! :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :iceCream: :panda: :nes:
Earlier Today Children Were Terrified When Blockland Members Broke Into Homes Searching For ID 666. When We Asked Spation He Said, "............................. ................" Isnt That Just Shocking To Hear! We'll Be Back With More, But For Now, Who IS ID 666? (Hopefully They Wont Find Out Its Me?)
Heyy, I saw you building that!!! :) You Should Add The New Pics Of When The Cargo Was In The Middle Of The Boat!!!
THATS HORRIBLE!!!!!! 0/9999999999999999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT MAKE A CHURCH LIKE THAT!!!
Like I give a forget anymore  :cookieMonster:

When Your Clan Gets Popular, Make A Website, Mines At wordpress.com MAKE SURE TO PUT A REPORT PAGE UP!! Some Players Are Suckups And Once You Leave, They Get REAL MEAN!
Thanks very much, Ill try not to capitalize every word, just a habit lol

I had a dream that one day this topic will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "Mocheeze has a dream" I had a dream that one day on the green hills of Port town the police and the criminals will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I had a dream that one day even starboard town, a lonely town, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I had a dream that everyone will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their clothes but by the content of their inventory.

:)

hehe

when ever somebody gets spammed i just laugh

umm...no he was flying a dragon that has 3 kids and a pet monkey and he watches cookie monster t.v  :cookieMonster: screw that bit i dont like it :D

wow the site rocks!   :cookieMonster:
note to self if made site dont say it rocks

no my pic is T A I L S not a D U C K

HELLO TRYING TO DOUBLE POST HERE!?!?!? JEEZ

Hmm, I seem to be the same as i am now, Just less grammer and spelling...

An i still no do that right :(
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 08:38:39 PM by tails »

I am just as awesome as I was when I first joined.  Not saying much.

First:

WOW! Nice build. I'm a bit of a space geek myself so it's something to think about!

Oh my... I'm disappointed in myself here:

All i can say is...   and  Praise for you!!! 10/10! I dare you to take the time to make the whole thing... if the game even allows that amount bricks. P.S. Give it a sweet paint job!

Starting to get a BIT better. Still using shapes and emotes here though...:

I <3 that show. You should make the car as well.

I'm starting to shape up here. Still a bit ignorant, and proper sentence structure is ignored. Still a few bumps here and there:

ANOTHER major difference between RTB and Retail is that in RTB, there's NO vehicles, but there are movers and the editor wand (already mentioned). In retail, you have no movers or editor wand. However, there are colored lights, music, vehicles and emmiters such as fire and water. Personally, I prefer Retail.  Thanks

Finally getting the hang of this, after many burns by other forum members:

I can't wait until this comes out! It will be so FUN going up ramps on an obstacle coarse and flying over a pit in a spinning ball.

Here I am, peak of my maturity (so far, anyway):

Can anyone say noise pollution? This would be a weapon of mass destruction for any noobs who like annoying people to death. It would still be pretty cool though.

Gee, the evolution of the native Ghoul is so entertaining to observe!