Author Topic: kirby super star ultra  (Read 4300 times)

ITS COMIN  OUT ON SEPTEMBER 23RD!!!!!!!!!! GONNA BE THE BEST GAME!!!!
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :cookie:

It's just a remake of Kirby Super Star from the SNES as far as I know, probably added some new crap. Stop going nuts with emotes and go away you 5 year old.

Holy loving stuff, I had no idea it came out in a day :O

Must get money...

this game is worthy of the emotes.

Because kirby is awesome and don't get enough games

Pokemon has more games then kirby.

Pokemon has more games then kirby.

so what pokemon is gay

It's just a remake of Kirby Super Star from the SNES as far as I know, probably added some new crap. Stop going nuts with emotes and go away you 5 year old.

not just a remake also like 6 new games, WAY better graphics, able to play as meta knight, wi-fi co-op,and 10 new minigames, not just new sh*t handicap

Holy loving stuff, I had no idea it came out in a day :O

Must get money...

FINNALY a kirby fan ....oh and no cursing on this topic im only 9

Because kirby is awesome and don't get enough games

i know

.oh and no cursing on this topic im only 9

forget yeah a new kirby game...i have the original of course, but this thing will be loving awesome. I didnt know all that crap about the game but anyways, its my choice between this force unleashed wario ware shake it fire emblem radiant dawn

fire emblem= repetitve after the 1st and 2nd games
wario ware= should be epic
force unleashed= should be more epic
KSSU= epic on the go!

srry, i couldnt resist disobeying your tiny will XD i slaehd it thru, dont read it

forget yeah a new kirby game...i have the original of course, but this thing will be loving awesome. I didnt know all that crap about the game but anyways, its my choice between this force unleashed wario ware shake it fire emblem radiant dawn

fire emblem= repetitve after the 1st and 2nd games
wario ware= should be epic
force unleashed= should be more epic
KSSU= epic on the go!

srry, i couldnt resist disobeying your tiny will XD i slaehd it thru, dont read it
You did not just call it WarioWare Shake It.
I'm raging so loving hard right now it hurts.

Thank GOD! There wasn't kirby games for a while. I love the series.

not just a remake also like 6 new games, WAY better graphics, able to play as meta knight, wi-fi co-op,and 10 new minigames, not just new sh*t handicap

I believe that is classified as, "New stuff."